View RSS Feed

All Blog Entries

1. The Godiva Festival

The weekend before last was the Godiva Festival in Coventry. It consists of a procession through town that ends in the Memorial Park just outside the City Centre. There is then a music festival over a couple of days which has grown in recent years.

The procession was nice to look at, and had the usual floats and bands passing by.

Categories
    Uncategorized
  2. You Haunt Me Still

You Haunt Me Still

Let me be as honest
    as I can
    which isn't so very far
    as you walk around with
    a piece of my soul.

I am chasing your ghost
    living or dead
    and you always remain
    just on the fringe
    of my reality.

Do I run my fingers
    through the flame
    because I enjoy
    feeling the burn?

Using your image
    to torture myself
    because I need to have
    Categories
    My Poetry
  3. A William Blake Quote...

by , 07-12-2010 at 01:22 AM (No Limits on Imagination!)
    "Never seek to tell thy love
    Love that never told can be..."

Now, I don't know about you guys, but I think this quote is saying that love shouldn't be spoken, but shown...although something seems to be missing from my interpretation...it may be that I didn't interpret it right at all...

what are your takes on it? Please? I may not be looking at it from the right angle... I would like to know the true meaning of this quote...it's so pretty.
    Categories
    Uncategorized
  4. reading not watching

by , 07-11-2010 at 04:58 AM (day in a life)
    for some reason I decided a week ago to start watching cheers again. it was my favourite show as a kid and I just thought why not check out season one. now I have almost finished it but every night when my son is asleep I think should I watch cheers or read? I ended up watching cheers.... but last night I decided to read a book my brother's girlfriend told me to read months ago! by Beatrice Saubin 'L'Épreuve' at first I could see why she loved it, she's a bit hyperactive (when I say bit I mean a ...
    Categories
    Uncategorized
  5. Hey...

by , 07-10-2010 at 01:30 AM (My Blog...How original.)
    Hey litneters!
    So, I was reading my old blog, and I'm ashamed to realize that it pretty much didn't make ANY sense.  but, I will move on.
    Ah, so this summer is going to be interesting. My friend just left today and he won't be back for like two weeks then he's going off to germany a few days after that. I'm glad he can't see this, because I'm gonna miss him and I don't want him to know. XD it would be awkward.
    And then my other two good friends are going to be leaving ...
    Categories
    Uncategorized