View RSS Feed

All Blog Entries

1. Did you miss me?

My weeked was... SPARKLY!!
    Wow... I spent way too much time around my cousins this weekend. And my back is on fire. The good news is-- I tanned! Pale-like-mayonnaise me tanned for the first time ever!! My sister was so proud she slapped me on the back. Which is on fire.
    Okay so Thursday my cousin, Sloane (1 month older) and Sunny and I rearranged my grandma's living room-- at 11:00 at night.
    Friday we biked from Piney Z, through every twisty backwoods trail all the way to Tom
    Categories
  2. Need My Horror Fix

I currently belong to 3 different liteature related forums. This one of course, the Fantasy Fiction forum which I was directed to via this forum, and a Historical Fiction forum which I discovered. But I have recetnly began reading Lovecraft, and as many know by now I am a big fan of horror and the dark and twisted, and I have several books of collected horror stories, but surprsingly I have not been able to locate any really decent looking Horror Fiction Forums. I stumbled upon a couple, but none ...

Updated 08-20-2008 at 07:55 PM by Dark Muse

Categories
    Books
  3. Hey Its Me!

by , 07-06-2008 at 02:28 PM (Kiz_Paws Bag Of Trix)
    Wow, has it been a while or what!

I have been away, as previously blogged. My husband was on a trip to England, Ireland, England again then home.

I don't accompany him when he goes to Europe (its business and I am somewhat reserved to 'find something to do with my time' in a foreign country, you know?), so this was my first time. I am hoping to go again, I found that with a credit card in the ol' purse, theres PLENTY to do, lol!

Anyhow, we are set
    Categories
  4. Sermon Notes 7/6/2008

by , 07-06-2008 at 01:59 PM (Ramblings from the Blue Ridge Mountains of Virginia)
    I'm doing something I've never done before. These are the notes from which I'll be preaching today. You can follow along the thought. God Bless!

Endurance

Mark.4

1. [1] And he began again to teach by the sea side: and there was gathered unto him a great multitude, so that he entered into a ship, and sat in the sea; and the whole multitude was by the sea on the land.
    [2] And he taught them many things by parables, and said
    Categories
  5. A rant

by , 07-06-2008 at 11:37 AM (Exiled in a kilt)
    Sic Transit Gloria Scotia. We have sold off our nation, heritage & culture for a tartan dishtowel.

As I have previously mentioned I was working down at the Scottish Festival yesterday. As a volunteer I get free admission so I thought I'd go down early and have a look around. I wish I hadnt. The blood began to boil and the anger set in.

Scotland has more to offer to the world than pipe bands, highland games and little baubles/trinkets. Yes the games & the pipes ...
    Categories