View RSS Feed

All Blog Entries

1. For Rumi

For Rumi

Spiritual bliss, love, and good feeling
    are always good when the soul needs healing.
    At times like these I return to you,
    Dearest painter, poet, and heart so true;

Follow the breathe to the place of bliss,
    Life, breath, and moment all are this:
    Breath and life a river of sun -
    Life and heart and the river, one.

One of these days I am a painter,
    One day I feel life a bit fainter -
    Categories
    Uncategorized
  2. On Complaining, Considered as One of the Fine Arts

by , 11-12-2014 at 09:52 AM (Memories of the 28th Century)
    We know that it is our responsibility to engage in Civil Disobedience to force government to perform as it should, but there are NGO's, government authorities and government corporations that are used to carry out the functions that the government wants to put at arm's length. How should we deal with those? The answer is simple; they deserve the same treatment as any business corporation, and most of them should be spun off as private business. Like businesses, government owned enterprises have ...
  3. Roses and Guns - To Choose From!

by , 11-11-2014 at 09:30 PM (The Promised Revival -- To Bring Faith Back Even If It Had Gone To Pleiades (i.e. weakened).)
    Peace be on all.
    A significant part of wealth of Muslim world is being used / destroyed in raising recruits from inlands and importing them from West. The other part of money is being spend to buy weapons. All this to annihilate innocents and to create terror.

Holy Quran set the agenda for believers to get nearness of Allah by paying His rights and rights of Creation.

A large part of sympathy and compassion for Godís creation ...
  4. Some poetry

An empty irritation, 'ere life is through
    is felt and released, and washed anew.

To write poetry,
    one must forget that one can't write poetry.
    And to forget that one can't write poetry
    is an undaunted task-
    one that requires
    unlimited attention,
    fills one's soul, and then
    only then will one write true beauty;
    and yet, to say that one is a failure,
    is the biggest inducement of failure, ever.
    Categories
    Uncategorized
  5. Personal

I believe the trend that has been becoming apparent, of a whole population acting stupider, may be simply an effect of the way cultural change occurs. It seems possible to me that it occurs like a pendulum. So, things go a little more towards enlightenment, certain issues become more socially acceptable, important. Topics such as racism, sexism, and others have been through the wringer in public debate and awareness, and have become fairly widely accepted as taboos. Things such as bullying, ...
    Categories
    Uncategorized