View RSS Feed

All Blog Entries

1. blah

by , 10-16-2008 at 05:13 PM (Exiled in a kilt)
    Ok, so the message says I've not posted in a few weeks - doubt anyone noticed though.

I am working away and generally getting stuff done. Since the last entry have added another worker to the crew - looks like it'll turn out ok.

I havent had time to pick up a book in 3 months, I am making do with a hurried read of the newspaper (Globe & Mail).

I am in the lucky position that I can afford not to be worried over the current financial situation in the ...
    Categories
    Uncategorized
  2. Baby Picture

by , 10-16-2008 at 04:10 PM (Kiz_Paws Bag Of Trix)

A certain someone who frequents this site...

Hey, if Virgil can do it, I can be brave too, lol!

~~K♥zzo
    Categories
    Uncategorized
  3. Even Harpy's Can Be Mothers

This is just a little something I did for fun

Categories
    My Art
  4. OMG -- someone up there loves us!

by , 10-15-2008 at 11:06 PM (Captain Pike's Ship Log II)
    This is getting crazy! I can't believe what is happening! So the owners of the blue ranch came back with the infinitesimally smaller counter offer. Okay, that's great news, right? That means, they are dealing with us -- we have a chance. Thinking this all over, I'm considering this blue House, it has technically all the stuff we would need. But no bling -- nothing special, an adequate, sensible domicile... blah blah blah.

Categories
    Uncategorized
  5. Omg!

by , 10-15-2008 at 09:06 PM (My Blog...How original.)
    Funny how things seem to be longer then they really are.

First thing first...

I WENT TO MY FIRST DANCE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
    it was wonderful!!!! oh so beautifully wonderful! i stink at it, of course my friends said i was good, but it was so much fun! i basically dance for three hours straight! We danced the walts, cha-cha, two step, something else, and the polka! when i "danced" the polka, me and my partner, after like the second step, ...

Updated 10-15-2008 at 09:09 PM by Shurtugal

Categories
    Uncategorized