View RSS Feed

All Blog Entries

1. about my mother

My mom is in the hospital. She’s been there for a couple of days. I thought she went home yesterday, but she didn’t. She expects to leave tomorrow after they do a little more testing on her. Getting old must be hell. I wasn’t sure if I should mention it, but I decided to go ahead. She had some chest pain after throwing some very heavy freight at work. (Sorry mom. Maybe I shouldn’t have said anything. Cat’s out of the bag now) She says there is nothing wrong with her and she shouldn’t have ...
    Categories
    Uncategorized
  2. Writing

by , 10-18-2008 at 04:28 PM (Shannanigan's Search for More...)
    The trick about getting the idea in one's head to write a novel, is that in order for it to acutally happen, you have to commit yourself to it.

This has always been my problem. I've got novel ideas coming out of my ears, but I just keep running into issues of TIME.

I'll admit, there have been times when I really wasn't too busy to be writing. I've had my share of lazy summers and easy semesters. For those, I will take responsibility for. Still, I'm not getting any younger, ...
    Categories
    Uncategorized
  3. Cheddar

by , 10-18-2008 at 03:40 PM (Half the time)
    Just realized that although art is a very important of my life, I've never actually posted any of it here :O

(not avoiding studying for chem or anything... at all)

Older stuff:
    Trees (pastel)

The Death of Summer (watercolors/ pen)

More recent:
    Categories
    Uncategorized
  4. Coming soon a ugly mug will be near you!

by , 10-18-2008 at 01:47 PM (Diary Of A Shadow)
    Yes that it correct folks,

Tuesday the pictures of myself will come out where everyone will scream ( no joke.) and somewhere in the world a butterfly flapping it's wings will be hit by a stray bullet.

Is the world ready for the imagery of my very being? For now nobody knows but we shall find out!

Will women swoon with lust for my attention?
    ( I wish.)
    Categories
    Uncategorized
  5. From poetry to playwright.

by , 10-18-2008 at 01:42 PM (Diary Of A Shadow)
    I tried my hand at poetry in prose and although I like it I must say that it is not really my own style of writing.

Instead I have gone more playwright and theatrical with my writing under heavy influence of Shakespeare.

So in a way my book is going to be written alot like a play but I don't think it would be performance oriented.

I suppose my writing would fall under philosophical or expressional dramatism.

So far I have two chapters written ...
    Categories
    Uncategorized