and so
    the end
    of my days

resting in him
    today ...
    Categories
  3. music therapy-indian

Music therapy in Indian perspective As a global theme

Many people ask,which music you prescribe for this disease/For that disease?We cannot prescribe music as we do drugs,and that is the first principle which we have to give our prospective music therapists as well as clients.Others say,it is just a hypnosis or selfhypnosis.What is the difference between thinking about riding a a bicycle or driving a car and actual riding/driving?Unless you put something to practice in the present,no ...
    Categories
  4. Capital Punishment

I sit here tonight, and I am finding myself in a moral quandry. I believe to my soul that it is wrong to murder another human being. I was raised Catholic and I firmly support the commandment "Thou shalt not kill". So, I ask myself, how is it that I believe murder is wrong, but I sanction the death penalty? I can give a whole list of crimes which I believe should carry a death sentence. The two topping the list are rape and murder.

I generally think that it is possible ...
    Categories
  5. Mexico---->USA

HELLO!!! I'm back and with loads of stories to bore you all! To begin with, this was the best visit to Mexico I have ever had!!! Even though they are always fun.

July 19th-THE LONGEST 10 hrs. ever. We got up at 7:30am which may not be early to many people, but to me...its early. We arrive at the airport at 10am only to find that there is no parking. We end up parking at a near by hotel...anyways...my family flys standby because my dad is a pilot for Continental Airlines...so we ...
    Categories