View RSS Feed

Recent Blogs Posts

1. Islam: A Faith Full of Prohibitions?

Islam: A Faith Full of Prohibitions?
    @muhsin234 (Twitter)

Islam and its about 2 billions adherents suffer an acute ad hominem criticism in various places in the world today. The condemnations are wide and wild. While the notorious one centres on terrorism carried out by some Muslims, dubbed extremists; a salient other one is on the many prohibitions embedded in the religion. A non-Muslim friend of mine once told me, “I can’t practice Islam. There are more ‘Noes’ than ...
  2. Deep Love of God and Deep Love From God Require Faith and Virtuous Deeds.

by , 09-26-2014 at 01:40 AM (The Promised Revival -- To Bring Faith Back Even If It Had Gone To Pleiades (i.e. weakened).)
    Peace be on you.

In Africa, a mosque was being inaugurated. The Chief of the area, a Christian, was also invited. He told the host: I have not come here in your love. I came to see only who are these Muslims in this era, who invited a non-Muslim in the inauguration ceremony of their mosque. After coming here, I am further surprised to see that people from various religions are gathered here. And Ahmadis, despite they are Muslims, are showing such high morals, which are matchless. ...
  3. Syria - Wider Problem - Solution - Come back to Peace.

by , 09-18-2013 at 11:20 AM (The Promised Revival -- To Bring Faith Back Even If It Had Gone To Pleiades (i.e. weakened).)
    Peace be on you. Before the advent of Holy Prophet (p.b.u.h.), the only reason for Arabs’ esteem in neighborhood was due to Holy place Kabah or somewhat because of their trading. They were not thought as strong respectable government. Instead, the powerful countries around them considered them crushable at will. Example is the army, sent by governor of then-Yemen against Kabah. [ref: People of elephants, were failed by God as mentioned in Holy Quran in chapter 105].

Holy

Updated 09-18-2013 at 11:56 AM by YALASH

Categories
    Uncategorized
  4. Fragrance of Blessings of Ramadhan and Eid should Stay.

by , 08-16-2013 at 02:58 AM (The Promised Revival -- To Bring Faith Back Even If It Had Gone To Pleiades (i.e. weakened).)
    Peace be on you. Fragrance of blessings of Ramadhan Fasting and Eid should be made permanent by remembering and practicing the lessons learned. According to the Holy Prophet (peace and blessings of Allah be on him), Allah said that Fasting is for Me and I am its reward……He (p.b.u.h.) said that first ten days of Ramadhan are mercy, next ten days are forgiveness and the ten days are safety from fire.

The set of Ramadhan worships (some are: waking very early for praying, ...

Updated 08-17-2013 at 01:09 AM by YALASH

Categories
    Uncategorized
  5. Back to individual and International Peace, Love and Stability.

by , 04-26-2013 at 02:28 AM (The Promised Revival -- To Bring Faith Back Even If It Had Gone To Pleiades (i.e. weakened).)
    Peace be on you. Timur was a ruler (1336-1405). Rose from from humble, he controlled a vast area. He made sure that people under his rule enjoyed social justice. He declared it as the main reason of his success. Present Muslim rulers can have lesson from his positive conducts. Currently seventy percent of the Muslim countries are witnessing unrest, social injustice and other problems which should not be have been there if they were really practicing their peaceful religion. Severe violence continues ...

Updated 04-27-2013 at 09:13 AM by YALASH

Categories
    Uncategorized