View RSS Feed

IJustMadeThatUp

Note To Self

Rate this Entry
Stop relying on other people to put meaning into your life. You'll only be let down.
Categories
Uncategorized

Comments

OK. .......
    So true IJMTU. But don't be so hard on yourself. You are a maturing person. A person doesn't completely bloom into one's full personality until at least thirty. If even then.
    Quote Originally Posted by Virgil
    So true IJMTU. But don't be so hard on yourself. You are a maturing person. A person doesn't completely bloom into one's full personality until at least thirty. If even then.
    I think that makes me feel slightly better... I think...
    Poor dear, here is a Mwah to you.
    It's not quite fair to rely on others to put meaning into one's life, though. Bonds form through shared experiences, trust grows, and voila, you have developed a meaningful relationship. I hope that is happening for you, and that tomorrow is a better day.
    Updated 02-27-2010 at 12:56 AM by qimissung
    No wonder why I come here. So many wise people keeping my head screwed on
    Seriously, we should take all the best quotes and snippets and publish a litnet self help book or something
    I love the pictures of the dog! This is my first glance at your blog so I don't have anything else to add. But, both pictures of the dog are really good.
    Ha Ha Aye they are beasts (it's actually two different dogs). One I lost to a break up, but Ziggy (the one in the first picture) is still with me, much to my father's distaste - it makes it all the more fun