View RSS Feed

All Blog Entries

1. Subby & The Empire State Building

I've promised to post pictures of my afternoon with long tme lit net member Subby (Subterrainian). She came to visit New York City with a friend and we (Subby, her friend, my wife, and I) met up in early October for lunch at the Hard Rock Cafe in Times Square, a stroll down to The Empire State Building and up to the observation deck, and then a quick subway ride to little Italy for coffee and desert. Subby had started a thread about our meeting up and she even posted one of her pictures. Here: ...

Updated 11-16-2008 at 06:01 PM by Virgil

Categories
    Uncategorized
  2. Dulality

Artemis
    virgin; strong
    captivating; fleeting; rejuvenating
    pure; huntress; seducer; poet
    romancing; entrancing; radiating
    lyrical; golden
    Apollo
    Categories
    My Poetry
  3. More Computer Shop Woes

by , 11-15-2008 at 01:47 PM (Ramblings from the Blue Ridge Mountains of Virginia)
    Yesterday was billing day for the ISP services. The lady who usually does this had to have major surgery, so two of us were “trained” to do the billing. I was one of the unlucky pair.

It’s funny, years ago this used to be my job, and I knew exactly how to do everything. I had to leave for some years because of my health, and now everything has changed. I still went to work will a will, trying to figure out what in heaven’s name I was doing.

I e-mailed out the bills, ...
    Categories
    Uncategorized
  4. The Flow of Water

The Flow of Water

Thoughts must be allowed
    to flow like water
    if they are to create

A dam that blocks
    waters passage
    also blocks
    creativity
    Categories
    My Poetry
  5. Joe Dassin

Just out of curiosity, has anyone here ever heard of Joe Dassin? An old, dear friend of mine who has since gone out of my life once left me with a large quantity and variety of music...currently I'm listening to Joe Dassin, a French artist, the song is "C'es La Vie Lily;" it's just really catchy and uplifting.

apparently, he looks like this:
    Categories
    Uncategorized