View RSS Feed

All Blog Entries

1. I Throw Knives

I have recently taken up a new hobby, which is actually something I have been interested in for a very long time, knife throwing. Why knife throwing some silly person might ask, when the answer is obvious.....because it is awesome, and it makes you bad ***, and in some situations it could prove to have a practical use. It is good to have a wide variety of resourceful skills.

Last year I ordered a set of Kunai throwing knives

2015-01-22 15.35.36.jpg

And ...
    Categories
    Random Musings
  2. ProperWay to deal French Event: Invoke Salutation to Holy Prophet - No destruction

by , 01-22-2015 at 11:04 AM (The Promised Revival -- To Bring Faith Back Even If It Had Gone To Pleiades (i.e. weakened).)
    Peace be on you.
    It was not a practice of true Islamic teaching when staff of a vulgar magazine was killed as wrong reaction by those who called themselves Muslims. The magazine was at the brink of bankruptcy but then it gained new life. The founding member Henri Roussel said that what the magazine was doing was not our basic policy. Pope said that there should be some limit to freedom of expression. It does not mean total looseness. Every religion has a respect and it is essential to be ...
  3. Habits of Successful People

by , 01-21-2015 at 07:47 PM (Memories of the 28th Century)
    I probably should have decided to consume some alcohol instead, but I decided to look into this matter. I didn’t know what to expect when I looked at such lists (which I have never looked at before), so I wasn’t too disappointed.

Maybe my standards are too high. When I think of “highly successful people” I think of Warren Buffet, Paul Allen, Bill Gates, and some of the pioneers of the PC business and the electronics industry. The most prominent characteristics of such people are ...
  4. Beautiful poem - Peace

Desse Barama (Peace) by Hamza El Din
    The world shines about me,
    luminous as the moon, smiling like a rose,
    and a sweet benediction
    flows through everything existing.
    How beautiful life is.
    I marvel at people who are not in love with life.
    You, my girl, are beautiful,
    and your beauty,
    like the beautiful thought of peace,
    belongs to the eternity.
    Detest war and destruction.
    When you go to the riverbank,
    Categories
    Uncategorized
  5. Great Poets Plus Excerpts (51-77)

51.Matsuo Basho- The Narrow Road to the Deep North
    The moon and sun are eternal travelers.
    Even the years wander on.
    A lifetime adrift in a boat, or in old age leading a tired horse into the years,
    every day is a journey, and the journey itself is home.

52.William Blake- Songs of Innocence and of Experience
    "O little Cloud," the virgin said, "I charge thee tell to me,
    Why thou complainest not when in one hour thou fade away: ...

Updated 01-19-2015 at 04:44 PM by mortalterror

Categories
    Uncategorized