View RSS Feed

All Blog Entries

1. Yoga in the Park

Naturally, when one thinks of knife throwing the next thing which immediately pops into mind is Yoga. I mean clearly those are two activities which compliment each other perfectly. Yes, needless to say I am still enjoying me avid pursuit of knife throwing and I think I am making some progress with it. And for those of you who are on the edges of your seat wondering what the outcome is of my epic battle with Mr. Cup. I have to report that thus far my arch-nemesis remains undefeated and has been ...
    Categories
    Random Musings
  2. Love's Trinity by Alfred Austin

Soul, heart, and body, we thus singly name,
    Are not in love divisible and distinct,
    But each with each inseparably link'd.
    One is not honour, and the other shame,
    But burn as closely fused as fuel, heat, and flame.

They do not love who give the body and keep
    The heart ungiven; nor they who yield the soul,
    And guard the body. Love doth give the whole;
    Its range being high as heaven, as ocean deep,
    Wide as the realms
    Categories
    Uncategorized
  3. Christmas Continued Part 3 Seems Silly

by , 02-01-2015 at 04:17 PM (Barmy Blue's Bland Blog)
    Alternative title Of Course I've Seen Doctor Who Now.
    Alternative alternative title Kids
    Alternative alternative you get the idea title Updates.

Just cut my nails. They were too long for typing comfortably again. So I haven't finished the stuff from Christmas. Yeah well, you know that's what I'm like.

You know how sometimes you want to write or feel you should write something but just can't get into it then stuff builds up and there's so much to ...

Updated 02-01-2015 at 04:59 PM by Bluebiird

Categories
    Uncategorized
  4. Who is the infidel?

Quote Originally Posted by Mohammad Ahmad View Post
    Who is the infidel?

"Those are the worst people to neighbour"

The bygone decades of 19th century told us more of the aggressive soul of people of influence and as we know that the feudalism class, is one of the considerable classes of those people of influence especially in Iraq- countryside.
    However, the aggressive soul that we are accustomed to noticing its features among those classes is not particularly the only feature of the injustice and oppression
    Categories
    Uncategorized
  5. My 2014 Reads

Hi all

I haven't been on in a while. I think I last mentioned we had a new pup in the family, and she has been a handful. I don't remember my other pups driving us crazy like this one. So since my wife was with her all day, I had to give up part of my evenings to releave her and stay with the dog. Evenings after work is my usual computer time, and there was no way this pooch was going to let me be.

Then just after Christmas my computer went bonkers and after looking ...
    Categories
    Uncategorized