View RSS Feed

The Promised Revival -- To Bring Faith Back Even If It Had Gone To Pleiades (i.e. weakened).

Winning hearts with love and affection - 3 great qualities for person and society

Rate this Entry
Winning hearts with love and affection - Three Qualities to bring revolution in personal life and society – Conveying Message in Spain – Way to increase age

Peace and mercy of Allah be you... Translation of [ch41:v34] And who is better in speech than he who invites (people) to Allah and does good works and says, ‘I am surely of those who fully submit?’
This verse is a perfect example of and contains all distinctive qualities of a momin (true believer). Who can do these things more than a real muslim. If anyone possesses these three qualities which are told by Allah the Exalted, he can bring revolution in his life and society as well. These qualities are:
--to invite towards Allah
--to do amle-saleh (good deeds)
--to announce, by showing model of obedience, that I practice or do effort to practice according to my capacity, all commandments by Allah the Exalted and His Messenger.
==
By first quality, a momin learns religious knowledge and teaches it to the world... This teaches what are rights of Allah the Exalted and how to pay these and what are mutual human rights are made by Allah the Exalted and how to pay these.....The attention to tell others these things, can only be developed if one has pain in heart for people; if one has zeal, interest, and fear of God and one seeks His nearness. Such a person has zeal and attention to save people from clutches of Satan which plans to take people away from God and there are extremely various means of interest. Such a momin has fervor to increase group of servants-of-Merciful.
==
The second quality is to do amle-saleh, the virtuous deeds i.e to pay rights of Allah the Exalted and His servants. For this, one should pay attention to be an example and become model for others. Otherwise one’s religious knowledge is useless, and his act of calling towards Allah the Exalted will be empty from blessings from Allah the Exalted, good results and pleasure of Allah the Exalted.
==
The third quality mentioned is that real momin should announce, I am among fully obedient ones i.e. I fully believe in commandments’ of Allah and His Messenger, and make these the part of my life. I give and shall give priority to Deen over world. In obedience, obedience of Khalifah of time and system of Jama'at too are included.....To say I am doing a lot of conveying the message and I do not need a system, Allah the Exalted does not like this way. Allah the Exalted wanted to make a Jama'at in this era and He made it.... Likewise high levels of amle-saleh, virtous deeds and Taqwa are obtained at time when level of obedience and following commandments is high....These levels of us, Ahmadis, will only be established, our conveying message will only be successful and our virtues will only be amle-saleh when we shall be fully obedient of system of Khilafat after Hazrat Promised Messiah (on whom be peace) and shall cooperate with system which is managed by Khilafat. Our individual efforts will be blessed when each member of Jama'at and office-holder, each worker, each murabi / missionary will understand system and pay rights of each other.
==
Surely, Allah the Exalted, according to His promise, has sent Hazrat Promised Messiah (on whom be peace) with promises that the assigned works to him will be completed, insha-Allah.... Some works were completed in his lifetime, and some were to be fulfilled after him, and are being fulfilled. Through him (on whom be peace) message of Islam is reaching to ends of earth. Steadily pure hearts are coming in the lap of Ahmadiyyat and Islam.
--
Allah the Exalted fulfills the purposes, for which He sends His Prophets. He says in Holy Quran ‘kataballaho la-aghlebanna anaa wa rosoli’ that Allah the Exalted has decided that I and My Messengers will dominate..... Hazrat Promised Messiah (on whom be peace) too received this revelation many times.....Hazrat Promised Messiah (on whom be peace) explains this verse as:
“It is the way of Allah the Exalted since He created earth and heavens, He always has been manifesting His this way that He helps His messengers and prophets and gives them dominance, as He says, ‘kataballaho la-aghlebanna anaa wa rosoli’. And by dominance, it is meant, as messengers and prophets have the desire that argument of God should be fulfilled in earth and no one may compete with it. Like this God the Exalted manifests its truth with strong signs. And the truth they want to spread in earth, He does its seed-sowing by their hand”..........“God has decreed since beginning, and has declared His law and way that He and His messengers shall always dominate. Since I am His messenger i.e. faristada but without any new Shariah and new claim and new name, but I have come by getting name of that Gracious Prophet Khatamul-Anbiya (peace and blessings of Allah be on him), and by being in him, and by being his manifestation. That is why I say, as from ancient i.e. from time of Adam to Holy Prophet (peace and blessings of Allah be on him), the meaning of this verse has been coming true, likewise it will come true in my favour now”.
==
So the plant which Allah the Exalted wants to implant through Hazrat Promised Messiah (on whom be peace) in each corner of earth, is the plant of Shariah which was sent to Holy Prophet (peace and blessings of Allah be on him)..... The completion of publication of real Islam is destined in the era of Hazrat Promised Messiah (on whom be peace)......As Hazrat Promised Messiah (on whom be peace) said that the truth which Allah the Exalted wants to spread in world, He does its seed-sowing by the hands of His messengers, Allah the Exalted sowed this seed of completion of Islam by the hands of Hazrat Promised Messiah (a.s.) and had showed him lush green crops in some areas. After him, through system of Khilafat, plants of seed sown by him are spreading in various countries of world. As small plants are prepared and can be taken to anywhere, likewise Hazrat Promised Messiah (on whom be peace)’s plantation of knowledge and understanding of commentary of Holy Quran and message of Islam (which he explained eloquently in light of Holy Quran) is being spread in each corner of world. And, world is admiring beautiful teaching of Islam.
--
Allah the Exalted gave glad tiding to Hazrat Promised Messiah (on whom be peace) about this spread many times by revelation. As earlier mentioned one revelation is ‘kataballaho la-aghlebanna anaa wa rosoli’ and there are many besides it.... Few are mentioned as example: Revelation: ‘yansorokomullaho fi deenahe’ Allah the Exalted will help you in His Deen. i.e. the message which he is spreading, is Deen of Allah the Exalted, it is Islam...... Revelation: ‘yansorokallaho min indeh’ i.e. God will help you from Himself. ......Revelation: (translation) ‘I shall give you fame, to the ends of world with honour.’ Honor of Hazrat Promised Messiah (a.s.) will be established by Allah the Exalted due to conveying message of Islam.......Revelation: (which became very popular). (translation) ‘I shall take your conveying-the-message to the ends of world.’
--
So doubtlessly, the message of Hazrat Promised Messiah (on whom be peace) will have to reach in world, and the world will know (is knowing) him as ardent devotee of Holy Prophet (peace and blessings of Allah be on him) and as courageous man of Allah.... Now we see, by MTA (muslim television ahmadiyya international, mta.tv, 24/7), Allah the Exalted is taking message by Himself......Our worldly resources could never have bore expenses , at least not enough for now, to run 24 hour tv channel in various languages and its programs reaching in each part to of world. In various parts of world, translations of Friday sermons by Huzur (a . t.) are reaching; live translation is in 6 or 7 languages.
--
All this is result of promises of Allah the Exalted with Hazrat Promised Messiah (on whom be peace). By viewing the sermons and programs of Hazrat Khalifatul Messiah (a .t.) and other programs, good natured people are joining Ahmadiyyat. Many people write to him how, by MTA, sermons or other programs affected them and they became interested and Allah the Exalted enabled them to accept Ahmadiyyat...... Some days ago, a new Ahmadi in a program said he have had introduction of Jama'at but he was not doing Bai'at, then by hearing sermons he felt encouragement and satisfaction to do Bai'at..... These are works of Allah the Exalted, and are His promises. These will continue to be fulfilled insha-Allah. There is no wonder of us or any human effort is in it.
--
But, Allah the Exalted says, the sign of best momin is that he should invite people towards Allah. So He wants us to have share in work, which He is doing by Himself. He has decided to accomplish task. He wants us to have share in reward. So each Ahmadi should give importance to convey message to have share of reward and His pleasure.
==
Thus, the members in Spain too should find time and give one or two days in a month for conveying the message. Find various methods for conveying message according to psychology of local people..... A new Spanish Ahmadi came to meet Hazrat Khalifatul Messiah V (may Allah be his Helper) some days ago, and said conveying message of real islam in Spain should be improved by understanding local psychology. The person said, though they are counted in Europe but their psychology is somewhat different from Europeans. Like people of Europe, they too are afraid of Islam and muslims due to current situation but since muslims have lived a long time in Spain so Spaniards do have unfelt passion of connection with muslims. There is need to rise this passion especially in certain areas like province of Andalusia.
--
Central secretary for conveying the message and secretaries of local Jama'ats and other office-holders too should plan according to conditions. And each Ahmadi (Khuddam, Ansaar, Lajnah – auxiliaries for men up to 40, above 40, women respectively) too should give time for conveying message. Here, in Spain, Muslims were made Christian with forceful use of sword, seven or eight hundred years ago.
--
But we have to win hearts with love and affection. Here, in Spain, introduction of Jama'at and Islam is now being at large scale. TV channels and newspapers writes about Jama'at and message is being conveyed by this way. ... An editor or owner of a newspaper came to see Hazrat Khalifatul Messiah V (a .t.), he showed his newspaper how he writes about Jama'at, it was full page.
--
In London, when our peace symposium (www dot alislam dot org/v/10205.html) was arranged by Jama'at, people from Spanish TV channels and newspapers came. Representative of TV interviewed Huzur (a .t.) . Then it showed a program about Jama'at, peaceful teaching of Islam presented by Jama'at and part of interview of Huzur (a .t.).
Continues

Updated 04-25-2018 at 01:48 PM by YALASH

Categories
increase peace in life , Reforms , Spiritual reforms in current era. , Holy Prophet

Comments

Now situation in Spain is not as it was 35 / 40 years ago. If today there is any shortage in conveying message in Spain, it is from our side. Here, in various cities, people who came from Morocco and other places are living too... In Arabic speaking areas, message should be conveyed in Arabic. Arabic literature should be distributed.
    --
    Literature in Spanish language and introductory literature about Ahmadiyyat and Islam: Huzur (a .t.) said, he is sending students to Spain, from UK Jamia Ahmadiyya (religious institution of education) and Germany since last few years, they are about to come in practical field by completing ‘shahid’ degree.... So far, about 3 million literature has been distributed in various cities in Spain....New missionaries, appointed in Spain, too have impression that people of Spain receive literature in better way and usually meet with respect and read and keep it in pocket and there are very few who throw it away.
    --
    A Spanish lady who has become Ahmadi, lives in London, she is wife of secretary for newly-Bai'at-doers, her parents live in Spain, she comes here and convey message in schools, universities and colleges. She finds opportunities coming from London how to introduce Jama'at and convey message of Islam. Why, those who live here in Spain and missionaries, cannot find such opportunities.......So Ahmadis living in Spain, office-holders and murabiyyan / missionaries should make a solid and integrated program about it.
    --
    Huzur (a. t.) asked the new Ahmadi, mentioned above, to write best methods in his opinion to convey message here, and send him. When his advice will come, Huzur will send it here if it will be do-able it should be followed.
    --
    But real thing is mutual cooperation and to give priority to benefit of Jama'at, leaving personal affairs aside. ... There is need to understand that, by being Ahmadi, we have to fulfill our responsibilities with a special fervor, feeling and attachment....Purpose will not be served by arrival of new missionaries after each year, to distribute literature. They were begun to send firstly, for help of local members (who are less), and secondly to develop interest of conveying message in hearts of locals members, or at least to remove hesitation due to not knowing local language and to make everyone join work of conveying message.... New murabiyan / missionaries who come, they do not know language, yet they go everywhere and get their purpose.
    --
    There is need to develop sentiment that Allah the Exalted has given work of invitation to real momin, we have to fulfill it and join it with excitement and passion. For this work, most of all, duty is of missionaries to find various ways of conveying message and to teach members, and take members of Jama'at with them.... National secretary of conveying message often mentions his excitement. It seems there are problems of budget and cooperation from members.... It is responsibility of Amir Jama'at too, if there is budget problem, solve it, write to Huzur (a .t.). Center pays for many expenses already. Secretary for conveying message and missionaries and members of Jama'at and Amir Jama'at too should be give full cooperation.
    --
    It is method to re-establish lost dignity of Islam. It was purpose of advent of Hazrat Promised Messiah (on whom be peace). Mentioning the current state of era and current condition of Islam, Hazrat Promised Messiah (on whom be peace) expresses feeling of pain in his heart, and states that Allah the Exalted wants grandeur of Islam should again be established, superiority of Islam should again be proven to world, Allah the Exalted wants to destroy plans of opponents of Islam and is about to do so. For this, Allah the Exalted has sent him and made the Movement, and is showing magnificence of this Movement.
    Hazrat Promised Messiah (on whom be peace) says:
    “This era is how blessed era, God the Exalted, in these full-of-mischief days, only by His favor, for the manifestation of greatness of Holy Prophet (peace and blessings of Allah be on him) did this blessed intention that from unseen, made arrangement for the help of Islam and made this one Movement.
    I want to ask those people who have a pain for Islam in their heart and its respect and regard is present in their hearts - they should tell, does any era more than this era, has passed for Islam -
    in which so much abusive language is used and insult is done for Holy Prophet (peace and blessings of Allah be on him),
    and disrespect of Holy Quran is taken place.
    Further, I have very much sorrow and heartfelt grief at the condition of Muslims.
    Sometime I become restless by this pain that there is not enough sense left in them that they should feel this disrespect.
    Did Allah the Exalted not intend any little respect of Holy Prophet (peace and blessings of Allah be on him) that at so much abusive language too, He would not have established any heavenly Movement,
    and with closing mouths of these opponents of Islam, greatness and purity of him (peace and blessings of Allah be on him) should have spread in world,
    while Allah the Exalted Himself and His angles invoke blessing on Holy Prophet (peace and blessings of Allah be on him).
    At the time of this insult, how much essential is the expression of this prayer,
    and Allah the Exalted has manifested him in the form of this Movement (i.e. by making Jama'at Ahmadiyya).
    I have been sent so that I should re-establish the lost greatness of Holy Prophet (peace and blessings of Allah be on him) and show the truths of Holy Quran to the world.
    And all this work is taking place but those whose eyes have cover, they cannot see it,
    even though this Movement has become bright like Sun and so many people are witness of its ayaat and signs that if these are collected at a place,
    their number will be so much that even any king at the face of earth does not have so much army.
    So much forms of truth of this Movement are present that it is not easy to mention all of them.
    Because Islam was severely insulted, that is why Allah the Exalted has shown greatness of this Movement with respect to this insult.”
    --
    Hazrat Khalifatul Messiah V (may Allah be his Helper) said that we are witness, Allah the Exalted is showing this greatness. Here too (in Spain), attention of press and people is developed, and in some countries of world it is being openly expressed .. These things surely testify words of Hazrat Promised Messiah (on whom be peace). Allah the Exalted is doing this work by Himself but He wants us to be shareholder in it, so be shareholder in it and be in full manner.
    ==
    Hazrat Promised Messiah (on whom be peace) said that everyone does not know the work, for which they came. Some only consider they have to eat and drink, eat that much meat, wear that much clothes etc. They do not care any other thing. When such people are caught, they are ended one sided. But those who are busy in serving Deen, they are kindly treated until they complete this work and service.....If person wants to increase his age, and get long age, he should dedicate his age for pure Deen as much as possible. He should remember, deceit with Allah the Exalted does not succeed. The one who deceit Allah the Exalted he should remember he deceives his self, he will be destroyed in punishment. So there is no better prescription than it that human should become busy in upholding word of Islam with sincerity and loyalty, and should become busy in serving Deen. and these days this prescription is very much effective because today Deen needs such sincere servants. If it is not so, then there is no one guarantor for age, it goes away anyway.
    ==
    Holy Prophet (peace and blessings of Allah be on him) drew attention to convey message and advised Hazrat Ali (may Allah be pleased with him), it is a golden advice for us too: By Allah, a person’s getting guidance through you is better than you getting high quality red camels.
    ==
    At that time, red camels were considered very expensive...So what he (peace and blessings of Allah be on him) meant was this worldly wealth has no value compared to one should convey message and be means of guidance for someone. Those who have come here, no doubt they can earn but give some time to convey message, one or two days are asked earlier, you should give more. By this, world be earned and Allah the Exalted will be pleased too. By conveying message your own religious knowledge will increase.
    ==
    Holy Prophet (peace and blessings of Allah be on him) said the one who invites towards virtuous work and guidance, he gets equal reward as the practice doer gets, and nothing will be deducted from his reward.
    --
    This is explanation of verse mentioned in beginning, who can be better than he, who invites towards Allah the Exalted...Reward is being given to caller to and doer of virtue.
    --
    The inviter towards Allah gets worldly reward, age is blessed, and gets reward for virtue. To be heir of bounties of Allah the Exalted we need to give time for conveying message and guidance of world
    --

Continues
    Hazrat Promised Messiah (on whom be peace) said about important service of Islam that now it time is tight, I repeatedly advice that, no young person should trust that he is 18 or 19 years old, and still lot of time is left, healthy should not have pride for his health, and likewise any other person who has good condition he should not trust his personality. Time is in revolution, it is last era, Allah the Exalted wants to test true and false. Currently time is to show sincerity and loyalty and last chance is given. This time will not come in hand again. It is that time that prophecies of all prophets, end at coming here. That is why it is last opportunity of sincerity and service, which is given to humankind. Now there will not be any opportunity. Very unfortunate is he, who loses this opportunity......Only admitting Bai'at by tongue is nothing, rather make effort and do prayers to Allah the Exalted that he make you sincere. Do not practice laziness in it but be alert and make effort to practice the teaching, which I have presented and walk on the path, which I have presented.

--
    As mentioned in previous Friday sermon, in the book Noah’s Ark (www dot alislam dot org/library/book/noahs-ark/ ) , the part ‘our teaching’, every Ahmadi must read it, rather the whole book should be read as Hazrat Promised Messiah (a.s.) has said.......These sayings in ‘our teaching’ guide towards (the enable-ness we shall get) of inviting towards Allah and virtuous deeds. It is the very teaching which can make us best momin (true believer).
    ==
    About virtuous deeds, Hazrat Promised Messiah (a.s.) said more that even though it is seen commonly that people believe in ‘la elaha illallah’ (there is none worthy of worship except Allah) they testify Prophet (peace and blessings of Allah be on him) with tongue. Apparently they offer Salaat-s, keep Fastings, but real thing is that, spirituality is not staying at all. And on the other hand, acting against these virtuous deeds give testimony that those deeds are not done as virtuous deeds.(people are working against commandments of Allah the Exalted). This thing proves the works which are being done by muslims these are not virtuous deeds. If some virtues are being done these are done as custom and habit because there is no iota of sincerity and spirituality. Otherwise what is reason that blessings and lights of these virtuous deeds are not accompanied. Remember well, until these deeds are done with true heart and spirituality, there will be no benefit and these deeds will not be of use. Virtuous deeds are called virtuous deeds when there is no discord of any kind in those. The antonym of ‘slah’ (good/virtue) is discord. Saleh is one who is clean of discord. Those, in whose Salaat-s there is discord and selfish purpose are hidden, their Salaat-s are not for Allah the Exalted at all and these do not go even one span above from earth because those are not spirit of sincerity and empty of spirituality.
    ==
    What is reality of virtous deeds, Hazrat Promised Messiah (on whom be peace) said that remember, Allah the Exalted watches soul and spirituality, he does not see apparent deeds. He sees their reality and internal condition whether there is selfishness is in the bottom of their deeds or true obedience and sincerity of Allah the Exalted. But sometimes human is deceived by seeing apparent deeds, he consider the one virtuous who holds bead-to-remember-God in hand and offers tahajjud and ishraq and apparently do works of pious people. It is crust God the Exalted does not like crust, He is not pleased until loyalty and sincerity is present.(Allah does not like apparent glitter and shell). Unfaithful person is like dog who falls for dead world. Apparently, they seem virtuous but bad deeds are found in them and hidden immoralities are found in them. the Salaat-s full of show-off, what we say those Salaat-s and what is benefit of those.
    --
    Deeds of show-off are useless for human. Deeds, in which fear and pleasure of God the Exalted is not aimed every moment, there is no reward for it. The results of such inviters to Allah are not good no matter how much they make effort. We need to pay attention to it as Hazrat Promised Messiah (on whom be peace) said.
    ==
    Regarding doing virtuous deeds in abundance, Hazrat Promised Messiah (on whom be peace) said that the person who wants to establish Eman (belief) he should progress in virtuous deeds. These are spiritual matters and effect of deeds is on beliefs. Those people who adopted bad deeds etc, if you see them, it will be found that they do not believe in God. That is why it is said in Hadith sharif that when thief steals he is not momin, and when fornicator does fornication he is not momin, it means that his bad deeds have put effect of his belief and has wasted it. our Jama'at should do virtuous deeds in abundance. If its condition remained same as others have, then what is distinction and what is need to God the Exalted to do favour and security to them. God the Exalted will do favour only when you will make Him happy with Taqwa purity and true obedience. Remember He has no relation with anyone. Nothing takes place with boasting and nonsense talk. True obedience is a death, the one who does not do it he play chess with God the Exalted that he is happy with God at need and when there is no need he become angry. Momin should not have this practice. Ponder, if God the Exalted keep giving success in each field, and any form of failure is never faced, then can all world not become mowahid (believer of One God). What will be distinction that is why he who will keep loyalty and sincerity in trouble, God the Exalted will be happy with him.
    --
    So virtuous deeds are indeed virtuous deeds when obedience will be perfect and are done to get pleasure of Allah the Exalted, when wall of own desires are fully demolished. And there should be only one purpose that we have to give priority to pleasure of Allah the Exalted in every of our deed, we have to act according to His commandments and it is real obedience. It should not be so where there is benefit, there obedience is announced; where work is not according to desire, there complaints are begun. Always remember, unnecessary complaints with system of Jama'at, makes one drift from that system, then from Deen, Khilafat and then person goes away from Allah the Exalted. We have seen this end of some people.
    ==
    Hazrat Promised Messiah (on whom be peace) said that weapons for our dominance are Istighfar, Taubah, knowing religious knowledge, keeping greatness of God the Exalted in view, and to offer Salaat-s of five times. Salaat is key of acceptance of prayer. When offer Salaat, do prayer in it and do not do negligence. And avoid each evil whether it is about rights of Allah or is about rights of people.
    ==
    May Allah the Exalted make us part of conveying-message, publication and dominance of message of Hazrat Promised Messiah (on whom be peace). May we fulfill work of conveying message by doing Taubah (repentance) and Istighfar (seeking cover forgiveness and help) and prayers, may we pay rights of Allah and rights of people. These are rights, which keep drawing attention to do virtuous deeds, may pleasure of God the Exalted should be in our view in our every work, may we be among fully obedient ones. When we shall keep our attention to these things then insh-Allah ta’alaa we shall see days of dominance of Islam according to promises of Allah the Exalted. May Allah the Exalted enable us for this. (aamin)

Reference: Based on Friday sermon by Hazrat Khalifatul Messiah V (may Allah help him with His Mighty Help), 20 April, 2018, Spain, alislam.org and mta.tv, multi-languages