View RSS Feed

Maryd.

Snape - My son the star

Rate this Entry

Updated 09-18-2011 at 11:25 PM by Maryd.

Categories
Uncategorized

Comments

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
    wow, congratulations! Im so glad for both of you. Snape has such talent, I'm sure he'll do fine. You must be so proud. Good luck, Snape and ShowBiz Mom!
    Many many congratulations!
    All the best to both of you.
    Yehaw! Congrats Mary and Snape.
    Congrats to both of you!
    That's excellent news Mary, you must be very proud. Congratulations to you both.
    That's awesome!!! Congratulations
    Hey! Congratulations Mary I think it's a big achievement for Snape. I wish him good luck. So when are we going to celebrate it?
    That's good to hear :) I'm sure he'll do very well.
    Congratulations...and how old is he?
    Congrats! We have a child prodigy amongst us!
    Sharp lad, indeed. Congrats, both of you!
    WoW.. ! Congratualtion for both of you Mary . Its must be a great feelings
    Hey all thanks for your lovely comments. Bien, my young fellow will be 12 on Feb 23rd.
    I have a little confession to make... If it wasn't for Heathcliff and her wonderful talent of the gift of the gab, it may not have happened. She informed the performing arts teacher that Andrew was keen and had talent. They rang me first and asked, before they even announced it to him. So Snape has a lot of thanking to do. Heathcliff should be awarded.
    Poor dear, she has been at the school for 3 years and was never chosen for any role in the school performance. He walks in and in less than 3 weeks is the star of the show.
    Wow!!!

Mel Gibson, surrender your post. Another Aussie is heading for Hollywood in no time
    Quote Originally Posted by Maryd.
    I have a little confession to make... If it wasn't for Heathcliff and her wonderful talent of the gift of the gab, it may not have happened. She informed the performing arts teacher that Andrew was keen and had talent. They rang me first and asked, before they even announced it to him. So Snape has a lot of thanking to do. Heathcliff should be awarded.
    Poor dear, she has been at the school for 3 years and was never chosen for any role in the school performance. He walks in and in less than 3 weeks is the star of the show.
    That's the sister I never had

That's the sister I should have had
    That's fantastic news Mary! It's a pity it's over the other side of Australia, or I could have come and watched the finished product.
    Thanks my dear Maxi, Heathcliff would be happy to hear.

Ijustmadethatup... Snape would just love to have you there. Hey if you are in Melbourne in July... Just in case that is... You let me know girlie.

Mwah to you both.
    Fantastic! Boy he is going to have a swelled ego!! Haha, well the young man is very talented. I wonder if you can video tape it. Would love to see it.
    I will tape it... But how do I get it on litnet, is it like uploading photos?
    Somehow Mary you get a youtube page (it's free, just like lit net) and you uploaded to that, and then you post the lnik here. Janine has done it. I'll get her to explain it to you. Plus I need to learn it myself.
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast