View RSS Feed

title

Been Awhile

Rate this Entry
I knew it had been awhile when a certain well thought of moderator sent a message to see if I was still among the breathing.

Truth be told not much has been going on. My grand-daughter is doing very very well with her chemo treatments--the (current) tumor is almost gone. God continues to bless and my son seems very aware of it. Good news on this end as I watch him grow and mature as the years slide by.

I have to be more careful -- he's the only guttersnipe that actually reads my blog--so Jim if you want the good stuff --go waaaaay back when my life was a little more interesting then nowadays.

Finally have 400 issues out of 503 of the original Avengers series. My collecting is scattershot these days but I manage to get Jonah Hex, Secret Six and the Shadow reprints for sure each month as far as new stuff goes. The Phantom is finally being printed from the get go this month by Hermes Press. Hoping to budget for that.

Still on meds and the heart is doing well. Snap Jaws has been slowly falling apart but still operable.

Anyway I notice a change in Litnet of late--missing seeing many names as well as my own but I shall always have a soft spot in the heart for this place.

This entry was just to do a quick catch up and move on to other things.

Which will be detailed when they happen. The Long Suffering Wife and I haven't had a fight in awhile so we are overdue.

Updated 09-15-2009 at 12:09 AM by mtpspur

Categories
Uncategorized

Comments

I am so happy to hear that your grandaughter is doing very well with her treatments and that you are still taking your meds and that you are doing fine as well.

I wonder if our Snap Jaws is related to yours. Ours sounds like it is very sick but at least it still works also
    Yeah, I've been missing you and Motherhubbard too. And others. How can you guys just disappear on me?

Good to hear about your granddaughter and your heart.
    Keep taking you meds:) I'm glad to hear that your grandaughter is doing well, hopefully in the coming years this will be nothing but a nasty memory for her parents. She has the blessing of likely never having memory of these hard times. Much love, Meg
    I am so glad your granddaughter is doing well!!!!