View RSS Feed

Recent Blogs Posts

1. Something is Better Than Nothing

by , 01-28-2022 at 12:20 PM (Barmy Blue's Bland Blog)
    I've been feeling a bit unsure since my last entry. I've been worried that I wasn't exactly clear about my feelings. It was my attempt to account for several months of feelings that built up and came out at one point. I've thought about adding some more clarification or writing a follow up. Not long after my dad wound up in hospital. This time for high calcium and I wondered if letting unhappy feelings out into the world was a wise idea or not. I looked it up. It can be really REALLY bad if not ...

Updated 01-28-2022 at 12:32 PM by Bluebiird

Categories
    Uncategorized
  2. Disposal of Bodies

by , 01-23-2022 at 07:36 PM (Memories of the 28th Century)
    The matter of what to do with the remains of people after they die came to mind again today. I have long thought that putting them in boxes and burying the boxes is a waste of resources and space. I realize that some people want something thing or place where they can go to recall those who have none. All of those desires can be handled in a single method. Burying allows for visiting the remains; although the remains don't notice, and cremation saves space. If we used thermaldepolymerization, we ...
  3. Maybe Don't Read if You Want to Stay Happy (Part 2 The Christmas Bit)

by , 01-05-2022 at 01:52 PM (Barmy Blue's Bland Blog)
    .....Because I went over the word count as per usual.

We met up before Christmas because he wanted to. We had a meal. Me, my mum, Him and his brother. I wasn't super comfortable about it what with the pandemic and all and it would be inside a building, an eatery of course. I'd have rather sat outside but all three of them are old and have their own health issues and it was cold so I wasn't going to fight anyone on this.

That's the first time I've seen him since my birthday. ...

Updated 01-05-2022 at 07:01 PM by Bluebiird

Categories
    Uncategorized
  4. Maybe Don't Read if You Want to Stay Happy (Part 1 to Catch You Up)

by , 01-05-2022 at 01:40 PM (Barmy Blue's Bland Blog)
    So how was your new year?
    I hope it was good.
    I had a nice new year and a surprisingly good Christmas despite everything.
    This was my first Christmas without my dad (don't worry he's not dead yet, he just can't travel far) but that was for the best given that this is also the first Christmas that I'm finally in on "the big secret" that's been kept from me for maybe the last 15-20 years.
    Now. It's been a while since you last saw me. I've wanted to write this ...
    Categories
    Uncategorized