View RSS Feed

All Blog Entries

1. Satanic thoughts comes slowly and take over if not stopped.

by , 03-16-2016 at 12:13 PM (The Promised Revival -- To Bring Faith Back Even If It Had Gone To Pleiades (i.e. weakened).)
    Peace be on you.
    God has given choice to human, they can incline to goodness or evil. Pull to goodness is called Angels' effect and pull to evil is due to Satan.

Satanic attacks are gradual, sowing a small evil with the thought that it is only a minor evil and this minor evil becomes the catalyst of a bigger sin. Human loses his sense of right and wrong and does not realize what he is doing!

God says that for purification man must protect himself from evil with ...
    Categories
    Uncategorized
  2. Public Domain

by , 03-14-2016 at 04:38 PM (Memories of the 28th Century)
    So who really owns what is in the public domain, and I am referring to intellectual property? This should be a question, because no one (no individual or group of individuals) owns what is in the public domain. This came up because of a discussion of something that J. K. Rowling is writing in regard to North American wizarding. She takes some terms from American Indian spiritual practices, and some people seem to be very upset about that. It is my opinion that Rowling has as much right to use such ...
  3. Two Weeks of Additional Silence

by , 03-13-2016 at 05:54 PM (Barmy Blue's Bland Blog)
    For those anxiously awaiting the next part of my Christmas stories I laugh because no one really cares and that’s fine. I’m trying to avoid eye strain for about two weeks. I finally got round to making an optician appointment. I’d been putting it off but recently it’s gotten worse. Results are just as I expected. Short sightedness is exactly the same. Astigmatism has worsened. It’s hardly surprising. As new lenses are expensive I decided to put up with the minor change in my eyes last year. ...

Updated 03-13-2016 at 06:00 PM by Bluebiird

Categories
    Uncategorized
  4. Republican Death Throes

by , 03-09-2016 at 07:47 PM (Memories of the 28th Century)
    It been clear for several years ago that the Republican Party was destroying itself, but the exact reasons and method were unclear.

As the 2016 presidential election draws near the reasons have become clearer. It seems that there are two Republican parties; there is the pro-business, militaristic party that has been around for a few decades. This is the party that Nixon largely created from the agrarian party, the party of Lincoln, that had existed since 1860. The older version ...

Updated 03-11-2016 at 08:52 AM by PeterL

Categories
    Uncategorized
  5. what I'm reading

"The First Men in the Moon" and other misc. works by H.G. Wells.
    Categories