View RSS Feed

All Blog Entries

1. Daddy is Crapola

It’s almost been six months now since we’ve had possession of Matthew and the other day was one of the rare times I’ve actually gotten angry at him. A couple of times in two months are not too bad I think, but still I felt kind of bad. It’s been a little more stressful than usual at work lately, and that day—Wednesday, I think—was aggravating. And I was driving the carpool that day, which not only means I didn’t get to sleep in the car on the way home but I was the one fighting the traffic. ...
    Categories
    Uncategorized
  2. Another Blog

by , 02-17-2011 at 02:43 PM (My Blog...How original.)
    So, i have started another blog on blogspot.
    http://13elievesuju.blogspot.com/
    it's a blog thatwill keep one updated with this sewing contest i'm entering. Look at all my sketches, rate vot,e, and all that jazz.
    Please read!
    Categories
    Uncategorized
  3. February 17.

by , 02-17-2011 at 04:41 AM (day in a life)
    There are 16 years since my dad died today. He was 49 years old and I was 9, I am OK now. I remember I hardly understood all the sadness and I was surprised to see everybody cry. a few years later it started to affect me more though and in my depression I thought about him a lot and if it wouldn't be better if I was with him, then on the other hand I didn't believe in anything after death and I still don't. I named my son after him and he knows that he was named after my dad and that he is dead, ...
    Categories
    Uncategorized
  4. My Snake Had Me Thinking I Was Delusional

About a week ago I noticed that Loki was getting ready to shed. When a snake is getting ready to shed their skin will become a very dull and drab color, and their eyes turn this opaque blue colors. With my King snake what would happen is that the snake would enter into this staging of getting ready to shed and stay that way for about a week and than shed its skin and go back to looking normal. It will take on a brighter color and again and its eyes will clear up.

I have been waiting
    Categories
    Random Musings
  5. a project in history

by , 02-16-2011 at 12:12 PM (day in a life)
    I am taking a course in history, it is about WWII. the project I am working on at the moment is very interesting and simple. 3 pages about a Jew, any Jew, I of course picked my favorite Jew, Woody Allen. I have been trying to find some essays or articles about his religion and how he uses it in his work but have found very little. just to be able to quote and use references.

my son is back in school and over the chicken pox, very happy about it. it's my day off tomorrow and I am ...
    Categories
    Uncategorized