View RSS Feed

All Blog Entries

1. Something for Nothing?

by , 09-21-2007 at 06:23 PM (Captain Pike's Ship Log II)
    Today I went to a real estate auction. Ever since the broken down house across the street from me sold to some guy for $4000, I've been interested in attending one of these. It was a beautiful sunny morning at 9 a.m. when we walked down to the location of one property that we were definitely interested in. The yard was full of junk, there was an old barn that needs to be torn down, and basically some painting that should be done. But other than that, the place had some appeal. We had a chance ...
    Categories
  2. I know I'm dull

by , 09-21-2007 at 04:58 PM (Barmy Blue's Bland Blog)
    Okay, I know I'm dull. I didn't really do anything today. I got up late, waited for the line at the freshers fair to go down, which took a while, though I managed to add some more stuff and tweak my Doctor Who script. I didn't really sign up for much or pick up many freebies. I probably could have but I was feeling a bit lousy. It wasn't long before I discovered why.
    Total number of things I picked up;
    Free key ring and flyer from a takeaway pizza place,
    Some coupons for stuff,
    Categories
  3. HeReadsMeLikeA...

he opens my heart
    like an old familar book
    held in esteem

intimate and worn
    bookmarked and dog eared
    bending from use
    he begins reading
    anticipating the story
    all over again

turning pages
    with his perfecting pace
    he tarries over stories
    fondly remembered
    comfortably seated
    in his usual chair ...
    Categories
  4. Just Typing In!!!

I haven't been posting in so long I kind of feel bad about it.

But school has startedI have a A in almost all classes but spanishII-C(gotta bring that up) and Honor Algebra II - F (Its not my fault the class is so hard) THE TEACHER IS PYCHO ! he suspects us to do soooooo much stuff it is not even funny. Well there is the one plus he has a great sense of humor and he is on a union so he make fun of all kids in our class freshment exspecially then me as well (i am ...
    Categories
  5. JustAnotherDay

conspiring collectively
    discovered by chance
    the morning sky awakens
    to a glorious harmony
    a melody of perfection

through the breeze
    and over the shores
    deftly flowing further
    than the uncounted trees
    just beyond