View RSS Feed

All Blog Entries

1. A long train journey

by , 09-26-2007 at 04:27 AM (Reflections on the puddle of life)
    I had the pleasure of a trip down to old London town yesterday, which is a pretty long train journey for me. I actually really enjoy long journeys speeding along the line watching the world change outside your window. When I left my home it was raining pretty liberally, but after an hour or so the clouds thinned and there was vivid blue skies and glorious sunshine. On the way home I saw the most amazing clouds, I didn't have my camera so I couldn't take a photo (sadly), but they were fantastic, ...

Updated 07-05-2009 at 06:37 AM by TheFifthElement

Categories
    , Poetry
  2. Busy Weeks

I'm not too sure what has happened in my household, but all of a sudden I seem to be really busy again. I think it has to do with cramming a couple more activities into my already hectic days.

I've been managing to keep up going to the gym each day, and I'm happy to say that I'm dropping off pounds at a nice steady rate. I'd already lost some weight before I began visiting the gym, but I had stagnated at about 155. I've lost almost another 10 pounds in the last three weeks, or ...
    Categories
  3. MissUnderStood

told in all honesty
    it cut a swift sharp trail
    through her
    bleeding cold heart

she watches
    his lips telling his story
    eyes fill overflowing
    sad little tears fall
    deadly arrow
    striking touch

left with no choice
    there in the shop
    long after he departed
    staring at the empty chair
    sitting at the ...
    Categories
  4. The Amazing Jelly Donut

I have two things I would like to write about today,.
    The first is motherhubbard’s poem, Reaching Into Forever. Poppy took a picture I had of mh and her Granny, the one she wrote about in the poem, and posted it to her thread for her. Now everyone can see what she was writing about. Mh and her Granny were great friends and I’m proud of the poem and of Poppy of being so thoughtful. I know that the original Granny would be too.

The second thing is jelly donuts. Jelly donuts may ...
    Categories
  5. The morning after

by , 09-25-2007 at 06:38 AM (Barmy Blue's Bland Blog)
    Well, I didn't sleep until my usual time. I only recently got up. Over breakfast I discovered some of the events of last night. It seems they did have another party and people from upstairs came, as I suspected. I was trying to sleep at this time and listening to my Kaiser Chiefs CD. I could still hear some things though and the occasional slammed door made me jump.
    Now, it seems that one of the girls here is asthmatic and another girl advised her to keep her door unlocked in case she passed
    Categories