View RSS Feed

Recent Blogs Posts

1. The Living God.

by , 02-17-2014 at 09:56 PM (The Promised Revival -- To Bring Faith Back Even If It Had Gone To Pleiades (i.e. weakened).)
    Peace be on you.
    The revelations from God and other signs shown for Promised Messiah (on whom be peace) were to prove the truth of Islam and his master Holy Prophet (peace and blessing of Allah be on him); there were many people of various places and faith who witnessed these matters of divine support. According to Promised Messiah (a.s.), these prophecies and signs are so much that their example is not present in any previous era except the era of Holy Prophet (s.a.w.) --- The Ahmadiyya ...
  2. Bringing the Faith back from Pleiades.

by , 04-25-2011 at 01:44 PM (The Promised Revival -- To Bring Faith Back Even If It Had Gone To Pleiades (i.e. weakened).)
    Peace be upon you.

To bring back the lost era of truth and faith while kindling the righteousness in hearts, following are essentials, as one humbly understands.

1) To match acts with faith.

2) Mere claim are not enough, practical positive changes in selves are required. Positive changes attracts mercy and love of God.

3) To make self checks. Self checks are better than self checks reminders by others.

4) Self checks are ...
  3. Reformation (1): Words of Wisdom of Ahmadiyya Caliph (MTAi).

by , 12-05-2010 at 11:36 AM (The Promised Revival -- To Bring Faith Back Even If It Had Gone To Pleiades (i.e. weakened).)
    Peace be upon you.
    1: Greeting everyone with words of peace spreads peace around.

2: Use of force is contrary to serving faith.

3: Prayer and patience are the spiritual weapons of today.

4: The real prayer is the one in which faithful seeks the pleasure of Allah and freedom from sins.

5: Allah likes the faithful to pray to Him and He waits for their prayer.

6: Rights of God and rights of fellow human being must be ...