View RSS Feed

Recent Blogs Posts

1. Just Chillin'...

Just chillin'... time for some hot cocoa and a fudge brownie!!

Another memorial/funeral service yesterday for a dear friend; was invited to give a 5 minute talk where I shared 2-poems I thought might be appropriate:

God's Garden

(Unsure who the author is and I added 4-more lines of my own at the end)

God looked around His garden
    And found an empty place.
    He then looked down upon the earth,
    And saw your
  2. Pledge: I shall give Precedence to Allah’s Guidance over Worldly Matters >Explanation

by , 10-23-2014 at 10:22 AM (The Promised Revival -- To Bring Faith Back Even If It Had Gone To Pleiades (i.e. weakened).)
    Peace be on you.
    Life has issues and matters. Allah wants the believers to have successful life. This peaceful and successful life needs proper guidance. There is a pledge “I shall give precedence to Deen over world.” in Ahmadiyya Muslims. The word Deen means to live according to directives and pleasure of Allah through words and deeds. Thus the pledge, in easy words, means: I shall give precedence to my religion over worldly matters or I shall live life, in which my words and deeds will ...
  3. Deep Love of God and Deep Love From God Require Faith and Virtuous Deeds.

by , 09-26-2014 at 01:40 AM (The Promised Revival -- To Bring Faith Back Even If It Had Gone To Pleiades (i.e. weakened).)
    Peace be on you.

In Africa, a mosque was being inaugurated. The Chief of the area, a Christian, was also invited. He told the host: I have not come here in your love. I came to see only who are these Muslims in this era, who invited a non-Muslim in the inauguration ceremony of their mosque. After coming here, I am further surprised to see that people from various religions are gathered here. And Ahmadis, despite they are Muslims, are showing such high morals, which are matchless. ...
  4. Light of God is reflected through Prophets and transmitted to far through Khilafat.

by , 06-06-2013 at 02:33 PM (The Promised Revival -- To Bring Faith Back Even If It Had Gone To Pleiades (i.e. weakened).)
    Peace be on you. The light or flame or bulb, the glass around, and the reflector; this system transmits light far away. In spiritual sense, God is the basic Light – The beloved Light. When Prophets are sent, their practice on Divine teachings makes this Light more visible to the world.

To make this Light stay and to sent it at far distances, there is Khilafat i.e. Successorship to Prophethood. Holy Quran mentions this whole phenomenon as:

“Allah is the Light

Updated 06-06-2013 at 02:39 PM by YALASH

Categories
    Uncategorized
  5. Reformation (2): Words of Wisdom of Ahmadiyya Caliph (MTAi).

by , 10-02-2011 at 04:40 AM (The Promised Revival -- To Bring Faith Back Even If It Had Gone To Pleiades (i.e. weakened).)
    Peace be on you.
    1: Believers can check themselves during the recitation of Holy Quran that how much they practice the commandments of Allah.

2: Mosques are made for the sake of righteousness.

3: Modern inventions, internet etc should be used for gaining knowledge and righteousness.

4: Aim of faithful should be to excel in virtues.

5: Correct the self and enlighten the world with divine message.

6: The Holy Kaaba is ...

Updated 10-23-2011 at 03:49 AM by YALASH

Categories
    Uncategorized
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast