View RSS Feed

All Blog Entries

1. how things go

by , 02-01-2011 at 04:53 AM (day in a life)
    OK, I have made a decision about the dog. I am not gonna get it. I would love to have another dog but I am gonna wait a little bit. Spock is 9 years old and I think he has a few more years in him. She is adorable but I had also decided long ago not to get a puppy but an older dog that needs a home more than a adorable pup everybody will want. Also I took Spock for a walk on Sunday and when we got home it was so quiet and peaceful and I started thinking that I wasn't ready to give that up and start ...
    Categories
    Uncategorized
  2. Matthew and the Pediatrician

About a month ago, just after New Year’s, Matthew had his second pediatrician visit. He is growing nicely. The pediatrician found him a bit taller, a bit heavier, the head circumference a bit larger. He is right along with the growth charts. Actually his weight to length ratio shows him less pudgy for his height, and he was very pudgy three months before, and while we didn’t have accurate numbers from Kazakhstan, I think he was downright fat back then. He is slimming down nicely to a leaner ...
    Categories
    Uncategorized
  3. Graduating and Korea

by , 01-30-2011 at 06:57 PM (My Blog...How original.)
    I'm graduating from highschool this year....... Blah. I'm starting to consider not doing ANYTHING for my graduation, like, technically not even graduate. No diploma, gown, ceremony, party, ect... Since I'm homeschooled and am not in an ISP, I won't have a ceremony unless I join this group of other homeschoolers like myself or plan one with me being the only graduating person in my "class". (Which, excluding me, doesn't exist)
    Well I'm not joining a group because the only group ...
    Categories
    Uncategorized
  4. Please Come Back To Yesterday

by , 01-29-2011 at 12:47 PM (yuka's page)
    Please come back to yesterday, that sunny day

Updated 06-09-2012 at 03:46 AM by yuka

Categories
    Uncategorized
  5. Back to classes..

It's the start of a new semester,and I'm ready to go.It might be kind of lame,But I enjoy my classes very much.I especially LOVE the time we spent walking -or running-from one class to another,I know I'm an idiot,but there's something different about the days that we have to go to Uni,I feel alive more than ever when I see my classmates, the seats, the proffessors.It's like there's something in the air that makes my heart anticipate for every lesson to be taught, every word to be learned; every ...

Updated 01-29-2011 at 07:55 AM by farnoosh

Categories
    Uncategorized