View RSS Feed

All Blog Entries

1. BREAKING NEWS: Angelina Jolie, too busy reading 'Great Expectations', to have sex

by , 11-18-2008 at 03:37 PM (Insights from a person of questionable sanity)
    BREAKING NEWS: Angelina Jolie, too busy reading 'Great Expectations', to have sex with husband

Gotcha!

There were rumours - of doubtful veracity -that Angelina Jolie used IVF treatment because she couldn't wait for Brad Pitt to do his part like a dutiful husband but I doubt that act of desperation was because she was too busy reading ...

Updated 02-25-2009 at 07:41 AM by optimisticnad

Categories
    Literature
  2. a little nervous and a little sad

Now i am working in a foreign trade company. I am very afraid of my boss and sometimes I think I am very stupid and my English is not good.The most important thing is it seems that there is generation between boss and I.
    Dear everybody,I need your help and support
    And I have 2 questions as follow:
    1: "The 10% discount amounts to £5.30, what do I have to do to get it back??" In this sentence, what the speaker actually mean? Does think 10% discount ...
    Categories
    Uncategorized
  3. Tales from the Berg

I have come to the conclusion that my neighborhood is pretty much a mad house. When I am not busy with school, and when weather permits I go out on frequent walks around and when I had my dog I use to walk him like everyday. And almost every time I go out, something weird and bazaar happens. Really now whenever I am about to step outside for anything I think to myself "I wonder what is going to happen today"

Here are a highlights of my most memorable moments.
    Categories
    Random Musings
  4. To The Philippines

by , 11-17-2008 at 11:17 PM (Filtering sawdust...)
    To The Philippines by Dr. Jose Rizal
    (Rizal wrote the original sonnet in Spanish)

A glowing and fair like a houri on high,
    Full of grace and pure like the Morn that peeps
    When in the sky the clouds are tinted blue,
    Of th' Indian land, a goddess sleeps.

The light foam of the son'rous sea
    Doth kiss her feet with loving desire;
    The cultured West adores her smile
    And the frosty Pole her flow'red attire.

With

Updated 11-17-2008 at 11:25 PM by eyemaker

Categories
    Philippine Literatures
  5. Ex Inferis

Hey guys! Just a quick update like thing. Uhmmmmm, I'm in Juneau at the moment for some career connections trip. I'll update you guys later. Got to run!

~TexJR
    Categories
    Uncategorized