View RSS Feed

Remarkable

1. Awkward, Prince Charming & Dreams...

I feel weird...I'm indeed happy,but in the same time I'm confused...My feelings about what's around me are ineffable...However big and drastic that might sound,it's true.While I generally know what I want from life,while I generally know how to deal with important questions that arise:literature,matters of spirit,perhaps politics,I can't seem to handle the simplest of things.And I seriusly don't know how to describe it.Making friends is difficult for me since I'm really shy time to time and when ...
    Categories
    Uncategorized
  2. Seeking

I am sitting here in front of my computer,dying to sleep...I am also having a very interesting chat converstion with a friend of mine about philosophy and "Faust".I feel like one of those famous editors now,fixing his paper and redirecting his thoughts...

I had this physics exam today.It was quite easy,but I've been studying physics thoroughly this year,so it's probably normal.And then,at literature's class,I made my teacher laugh and nobody has done that this far...I'm ...
    Categories
    Uncategorized
  3. Our school system:Part I

Sometimes I wonder if our school system is just weird.I mean,we study thirteen subjects(okay,twelve,since one doesn't get homework in Physical Education)and if one doesn't exel at each of these subjects,one is considered a mid-level student.I recently found out that in Norway high schools have something like seven subjects in the prefinal year and five in the final.I think it's the same with England...

Anyhow,it is a bit of a struggle to learn for at least four subjects in one afternoon(these ...
    Categories
    Uncategorized
  4. Naive...But complex...Isn't it?...

Today I went out with a friend of mine that is now in university,but used to be in my high school.For two years he was in the same class with the boy I loved(how dramatic)so I think ke knows me kind of...kind of very well...Today I realised what I had been suspecting for a long time:I still like THE guy.I though I had forgotten about him since my whole year was so busy,so interesting and so about me.I literally had no time to think about him(or any male,for that matter)no more.So it did feel a bit ...
    Categories
    Uncategorized
  5. Sleep...

Yes,I finished tidying up my room(well,long ago,but it's still a big succes)so now I'm sitting here,just not wanting to sleep.I know why I don't sleep now...You see,I'm that kind of person that believes sleep is actually sacred,but in the end,if I look closely,I notice that I don't lie down as much as I would like to.And that is probably due to that great fear of loosing time...The great fear of missing something that is going to happen,the great fear of not living...Sometimes I'm dead tired and ...
    Categories
    Uncategorized
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast