View RSS Feed

All Blog Entries

1. Car Accident

I was in a car accident yesterday morning. Mom was medivaced to Ketchikan. She has a concussion, sever whiplash to her neck, and a bruised sternum. I came out of the wreck with no injuries. The truck is totaled, I mean literally. I'll get back to you guys when I know more about mom. She's coming back on the ferry tonight.

~Nate
    Categories
    Uncategorized
  2. Altar of Love

Altar of Love

Sweetness,
    upon thy lips;
    forbidden the
    poisoned kiss

Tantalizing,
    the sweep
    of thy veil
    stolen breath

Mystery,
    lurking behind
    thy dark kohl
    eyes, while
    hunger lays
    inside

Lingering,
    perfume;
    as a ghost
    passing through
    the room

Captivated,
    by your essence
    twisting like a fire

Updated 11-10-2008 at 11:44 PM by Dark Muse

Categories
    My Poetry
  3. Bandits in the Night

Well I have a family of raccoons that live in my backyard. They come around everynight and like to play around the pool, eat the cats left overs and try and bathe in the cats water dish. Last night appernetly they decided to let the rabbit out. Luckily she is a very tame and docile rabbit.

I go out this morning to feet the cats and rabbit, and there she is on the ground. And it took me a moment, because well that was the last thing I exepcted and I was like wait a minitue, something
    Categories
    Random Musings
  4. [a003]

by , 11-09-2008 at 09:57 PM (Writings (of old and present) & Futuristics~)
    II
    0672g0111

"A gravidade centrífuga está operacional; a nau tinha, no projeto, cinco seções cilíndricas acopladas. Algo aconteceu com uma das seções de extremidade, eu não identifico ainda qual. Mesmo que tenha sido a seção principal, há um posto de comando secundário na outra extremidade, que, como herdamos em nossas naus maiores, serve como posto de comando secundário, de emergência. Mesmo que a seção primária seja a que se perdeu, os diários e registos ...
    Categories
    Uncategorized
  5. Response to Virgil

My response to Virgil's recent blog entry http://www.online-literature.com/forums/blog.php?b=6743 (itself a response to a post of mine to a recent blog of his) became so lengthy that I felt it was more practical to make it an entry of my own:

Thanks for the response, Virg. First, I realize I came off a little more partisan than I intended when I referred to the Bush years as "divisive." To begin with, you're absolutely right that there have always been disagreements among ...

Updated 11-09-2008 at 03:39 PM by Petrarch's Love

Categories
    Uncategorized