View RSS Feed

All Blog Entries

1. lesson plans

OMG. Way too late and Im sat marking and planning lessons on LOTF. Who'd do my job? Thank god I've got a good weekend to look forward to or I might be seriously considering being miserable here. What kind of sadistic person decided that my job had to consist of producing two A4 page long documents plus powerpoint plus marking 30 kids work, for every lessson, thats at least five lessons per day? and actually teachin the dmned things? That is just insane. I'm trying to remember that my job ...
    Categories
  2. Hello

Just a quick note to say that I haven't fallen off the face of the earth. I have lots I want to talk about but school has been keeping me busy as of late. I've got a PSAT test in a week. I've studied for it but naturally, I'm still apprehensive. However I've prayed about it over and over and gave it to God to deal with. It's in his hands.

My Mom, sister and I started Hebrew classes last night! A short Old Testament Bible study to open (we're studying Daniel and end times prophecies.) ...
    Categories
  3. EverythingHasValue

loving life
    i live
    the steps walking
    words spoken
    talking
    showing up on blank pages
    empty buckets filled with self

today looking
    beyond the view
    of here and now

confessions made
    in silent rooms
    with no one present

vacated closets
    bearing worthless items
    no longer needful
    Categories
  4. indescribable

liz taylor, cat on a hot tin roof

it's not that tight
    not really
    i can move quite freely

not able to decide
    turning
    the mirror beckons
    deciding to speak
    the mirrow commits

come close
    let me glimpse
    and see your thoughts

within the seams
    suggestions of power
    and freedom
    ignite
    my skin gladly absorbs
    the heat and fire

the night comes ...
    Categories
  5. The world is a joke

by , 10-10-2007 at 02:17 PM (The Nation of the Glorious Turnip)
    What few people realize, is that this world is a joke, a moderately funny, if somewhat cruel joke.

The joke was first told millions of years ago, but has since changed somewhat. This first joke revolved entirely around life originating from nothing. Nobody laughed, because the joke just wasn’t funny. So the inventor of the joke, Bob, decided to make a few changes to it. He has continued to make changes, and the joke currently encompasses billions of people, and takes months of earth ...

Updated 08-16-2009 at 04:48 PM by AimusSage

Categories
    Random stuff , Bob