View RSS Feed

All Blog Entries

1. Straightening Out Migration

by , 05-22-2018 at 04:01 PM (Memories of the 28th Century)
    I find it somewhat amusing that people are still making noise about people trying to immigrate to the U.S. without noticing that most of the immigrants are more interested in leaving their present location and situation, and they just want to live in a less unpleasant place. Whether they are fleeing economic problems, bad government, dangerous street gangs, civil war, or whatever, they want to escape a bad place. Refugees from Syria are fleeing from a civil war in which several other country are ...

Updated 05-22-2018 at 07:36 PM by PeterL

Categories
    Uncategorized
  2. Mobius Strip the Ferrier Of Souls In and Out Of Incarnation . Part two

by , 05-21-2018 at 05:13 PM (Looking For ME.)
    Feel refreshed after a long swim in the hot sunshine here in Turkey, am now ready to continue this blog on Mobius.
    Before the soul incarnates it needs the help of Mobius to arrange all the details for the next incarnation here upon the earth
    plane, if the soul has progressed far enough on its evolutionary journey, then the soul has a choice of when to return to this
    vale of tears, and will often wait for centuries to pass before deciding to return here, other souls who are not ...
    Categories
    Uncategorized
  3. Mobius Strip the Ferrier Of Souls In and Out Of Incarnation .

by , 05-21-2018 at 05:16 AM (Looking For ME.)
    Science informs us that for every action there is an equal opposite reaction, thereby maintaining perfect balance within
    the physical universe, well Mobius plays an important part in the operating sequence of incarnations both in and out, it
    ferries in souls for incarnation and its opposite reaction of ferrying souls out of incarnation.
    Mobius strip operates on a loop like a sequence shaped like a figure eight and takes on an S-shaped spiral or vortex that
    in the incarnation ...
    Categories
    Uncategorized
  4. Mobius Strip The Enabling Force For Lawful Entry Upon The Earth Plane.

by , 05-20-2018 at 05:24 PM (Looking For ME.)
    Will Explain this coming blog and all about Mobius, tomorrow, hold your breath.

Regards Michael
    Categories
    Uncategorized
  5. Off to turkey today--hip hip horay!

by , 05-18-2018 at 08:27 AM (Looking For ME.)
    Off for a few months to Turkey today, will be good to feel some hot sunshine on my whitened body, have a computer there
    so can carry on with the blogs, and other postings I do on blogger . com mankind will soon wake up and realise that he/she
    is really an immortal soul, and that body which we hold so precious, is really just a spacesuit, a vehicle for the soul to use while
    gathering experiences here on earth.

Must fly now. regards michael.
    Categories
    Uncategorized