View RSS Feed

Recent Blogs Posts

1. Something About Post-Apocalyptic Literature

by , 10-02-2021 at 01:46 PM (Memories of the 28th Century)
    It has been written that a work of fiction is a conversation between the author and the reader, or one side of the conversation. That that implies that the reader must think about and understand what the author is expressing ( see The Role of the Reader by Umberto Eco for more detail). For that reason, I am giving some insight into my novels Causation and Paradoxes and Contradictions.

I have long had a problem with most apocalyptic and post-apocalyptic literature and movies, because ...
  2. From Cave Hira to World – From Ramadhan to Holy Quran – From Distress to Reformation.

by , 07-23-2013 at 02:09 PM (The Promised Revival -- To Bring Faith Back Even If It Had Gone To Pleiades (i.e. weakened).)
    Peace be on you. Prior to the grant of commsion by God, the man with humble heart used to go to a mountain cave named Hira to pray in seclution to seek revival for humanity in distress. There then once, God sent an angel with His message for him and for the world. It was in a month of Ramadhan - The Ramadhan.

The month of Ramadhan comes many times in the life time of a Muslim. Revelation of Holy Quran was started in this month and continued for about 23 years. Every year, the already

Updated 07-23-2013 at 02:20 PM by YALASH

Categories
    Uncategorized