View RSS Feed

title

description

1. Yeah, I'm a rock star...

I have discovered that being a teacher is much like being a rock star. When I go out I'm chicken pecked with excited "Mrs. Arnold! Mrs. Arnold! Over here!"

What can I say? I don't blame them for being excited
    Categories
    Uncategorized
  2. I now know why...

working women stop after two children. My job is really kicking my rear. I love it and hate it. tonight I'm more hating it than loving it. I'm ready for a break. 7 school days 'til Thanksgiving.

I miss being here and visiting with my good cyber friends. I don't know how to juggle my responsiblities.

I looked to see who was on line tonight and only recognized two names.

In addition to everything else that's going on, I'm having a little procedure ...
    Categories
    Uncategorized
  3. Ajigaba!!

Mason made up a magic word, AJIGABA. It's been my very favorite word. He uses this word to stop me from telling him to do something. If he says it with just the right magical flair it works. It cracks me up and I forget what I'm telling him to do. Since Mason has had such great success with this magic word we have all taken to using it. If the kids are fighting I can do a fancy ajigaba and they stop. I think it would work for you, too, but you'd have to master the magical flair delivery. ...
    Categories
    Uncategorized
  4. I saw my new classroom today

It's the first time I've been in it. I'm very excited to have everything I need. I'm ready to get to work!
    Categories
    Uncategorized
  5. Graduation Part 2

I graduated from Arkansas Tech University at Russellville. It was mandatory that I participate in the ceremony. We left the house at 9am and didn't get home until 6pm. It was a long boring day. Russellville is about 90 miles from my house, but it's a very curvy road. Mason got car sick on the way there, but we know to take an ice cream bucket or coffee can when we travel. They all slept on the way home. I was worried about the kids being restless in the stands. My folks weren't able to ...
    Categories
    Uncategorized
Page 1 of 32 12345611 ... LastLast