View RSS Feed

All Blog Entries

1. Be Not Caged Dear Heart

by , 03-25-2009 at 04:47 PM (Away with the Fairies- The Travel Diary of an Irish WebFairy)
    This is a poem i wrote recently. Its a bit on the rough side and needs a bit of work...

Be Not Caged Dear Heart

Be not caged dear heart, be free
    To love once more. Break down the chains
    That have long contained you. Can't you see
    The Passion that comes to soothe, to heal the pains
    Caused by a love whose love was
    Nothing but sorrow, nothing but hate.

Be free dear heart, beat once more
    in tune with loves sweet song ...

Updated 03-25-2009 at 08:45 PM by Niamh (bloody spelling!)

Categories
    Poems
  2. * :) *

I致e been smoking through my assignments this week. I知 really ahead. I may not finish everything this week, but I will mostly finish every assignment. The thought of just having to go over and refine my assignments for the rest of the semester makes me smile. I知 going to put my garden out next week, paint the living room another shade of yellow (again), and put my floors down next week. I知 so excited about that. No matter what this yellow looks like I知 going to stick with it. It痴 actually ...
    Categories
    Uncategorized
  3. Why are we all so time poor

I caught up with some of my girl friends a few weekends ago and the one thing we all had in common was the phrase 的 am so busy It got me wondering why it is that we are all so time poor these days. We have more time saving devices than I am sure my grandmother would ever have dreamed of, dishwashers, microwaves, washing machines and I could go on and yet I would hazard a guess that we are the generation that will be judged as the most time poor in history.

Is that as women we ...
    Categories
    Uncategorized
  4. Puking on my computer (figuratively, of course)

by , 03-25-2009 at 12:59 AM (Nostalgia)
    I'm tired of the constant waiting, the constant wonder, the constant feeling of impending loss.
    I'm sick to death of wondering if we'll ever make up for lost time, or if I'll be stuck in this limbo, this endless . . . area in my consciousness that nothing productive ever comes from. I'm tired of missing you, even though I told myself I was glad you're gone. Even though I am almost certain you're never coming back. I wish things could be differently, but deep down I knew this would happen. ...

Updated 03-25-2009 at 06:19 PM by skib

Categories
    my blog?
  5. Untitled- A poem of sorts

by , 03-24-2009 at 11:51 PM (Poems, general writings, ravings, and other things.)
    There is a rock
    That still sits in my garden
    A playful pun
    From a girl I thought I knew
    添ou rock
    Written in paint
    I thought I knew
    Our families hated each other
    But we hid our love
    A real life Romeo and Juliet
    Oh I thought I knew
    But times have changed