Blog Comments

that inspired me in many ways
    I'm sorry this repeated.
    I would prefer to have so-called "standard" time all year rather than Daylight Saving Time (Good for you for avoiding the common, inexplicable error of including an "s" on "Saving." Full disclosure: Years ago, my short story on the topic included that error. It might still be on the NitLet!)

In any event, morning darkness is typical around the Winer Solstice but it's not fun in the Spring. And how weird is it to have daylight when it's 7 p.m. -- nd snowing!
    You are more than welcome. I expect that even you have days when screaming at someone is the best to way to improve your mood.
    Ha ha, oh Peter, you made me laff at the whole stupid scenario! Thanks for your input, so refreshing indeed!
    Do unto others as you would have them do unto you.

I think it is clear, even without seeing her that she felt like yelling at someone, and you appeared to be her target, magically appearing on the empty beach. I don't often do that, but I used to have a list of companies that had screwed up that I might get back at, when I felt like telling someone off. I can't describe how good was to get a cold sales call on one of those days;it improved my mood immensely.