View RSS Feed

All Blog Entries

1. 8th

by , 12-08-2013 at 03:54 PM (Barmy Blue's Bland Blog)
    Another elf. A she elf I think.

So. What to say? Yuki's tummy settled down. I haven't made much progress with that rug. Oh and we could have died in an electrical fire.

I'm being a little overly dramatic.

It was between 3-4am. Mum was sleeping in her chair. I was playing Sims. Then the light suddenly went out. My first thought. Power cut. But no. TV and PC working fine. Blown bulb. I wake mum up and turn on the other light. Doesn't work. Go round checking ...
    Categories
    Uncategorized
  2. Nicotine, Its Advantages

by , 12-08-2013 at 10:25 AM (Memories of the 28th Century)
    I haven’t had a cigarette in years (I can’t remember exactly how many), but I haven’t quit, nor have I lost my bias toward freedom, so I still defend the right for people to live their own lives. Today I got a laugh when I saw an article in the Hampshire Gazette about towns trying to ban those electronic cigarettes now. If this new example of nanny government is being “justified” by health claims, then there is a major problem. But, as with so many things, the press only presents information that ...

Updated 12-11-2013 at 02:04 PM by PeterL

Categories
    Uncategorized
  3. 6th-7th

by , 12-07-2013 at 02:37 PM (Barmy Blue's Bland Blog)
    A snowman and an elf.....I think.

Now what to say. Yuki had me up pretty late this morning. She was desperate to poo and to be fair I was still awake. I've started working on that old Winnie the Pooh latch hook rug again. I haven't worked on that for...maybe ten years, up to ten I'd say. It's been bugging me that it's only half finished for years. Funny thing is it was actually a Christmas present mum got one year. She told me about how her family used to do these kinds of projects ...
    Categories
    Uncategorized
  4. What To Do With the NSA

by , 12-05-2013 at 08:34 PM (Memories of the 28th Century)
    The issue of the records that the NSA has compiled is worthy of attention. There is a point where a government can be found to be abusive, and we should consider whether the U. S. government has gone that far.

The Fourth Amendment to the U.S. Constitution is pretty clear. “The right of the people to be secure in their persons, houses, papers, and effects, against unreasonable searches and seizures, shall not be violated, and no Warrants shall issue, but upon probable cause, supported ...
  5. A Dear Heart and a Sacred Trust.

by , 12-05-2013 at 01:25 PM (The Promised Revival -- To Bring Faith Back Even If It Had Gone To Pleiades (i.e. weakened).)
    Peace be on you. A heart that yearns to get nearness of God is dear to God. Nearness of God comes with fulfilling purpose of creation. Holy Quran tells that objective of creation is to recognize God and to worship Him. The worship does not mean only to offer five daily Prayers, it also means to live a pious and pure life and live peacefully in society with good morals.

When people forget God and morals, it is like a long dark night. The true sun rises when God sends Prophets ...

Updated 12-06-2013 at 02:39 AM by YALASH

Categories
    Uncategorized