and give to him my heart and life,

He is the man who makes me smile,
    and comfort me if I'm blue or sad.

But where is he now, ...

Updated 05-22-2010 at 07:25 AM by jhonerliz

Categories
    Uncategorized
  2. Moving away

by , 05-21-2010 at 05:41 PM (Exiled in a kilt)
    So I am one week away from being on a plane to dublin (stupid ash cloud permitting) I have sorted everything for the journey and just need to go through my clothes and whittle it down to one case of not more than 20kgs.

I finished work one week ago, and it hit me for the first time how close I was to leaving on monday when I woke up and found I didnt have a job to go into. That was a wierd feeling. I enjoyed my job, it was the best job I have ever had - but I am ecstatic in the knowledge ...
    Categories
    Uncategorized
  3. Niamh and Kilteds Place!

by , 05-21-2010 at 04:40 PM (Away with the Fairies- The Travel Diary of an Irish WebFairy)
    So finally got the place more or less sorted out for when Kilted arrives! Got the sofabed and and two piece dining set yesterday. Spent all day working on constructing the table and chairs!! here are some pictures!

This is the Livingroom! Look at all bookcase that came with the flat! Pretty!

Categories
    Uncategorized
  4. Gentrification

by , 05-21-2010 at 02:11 PM (Rabid Thinking)
    One of the places I spent much of my childhood was in Vancouver BC. My mother worked as a research assistant for Anthropologist studying prostitutes in the Vancouver Redlight district. In my time in British Columbia, I was always astonished on how free the people there were. There was a segment of the population that choose restraint and longed for control, but they were minimal at best. The city wasn't perfect obviously the legends of drug related crime and gang conflicts were very much a reality ...
    Categories
    Uncategorized
  5. Itís A Manís World Out Here

There are not a lot of people here in Shymkent that speak English. Oh some people know a word or two, but hardly more than that. Weíre lucky in a way. A couple from the United Kingdom (Wales, specifically) is also out here for their adoption, and my wife has been in contact with them for at least a month through email. She met them through an adoption online community. They have been in Shymkent for this past month and they had a good feel for the town. Once we got settled we met up with them ...
    Categories
    Uncategorized