View RSS Feed

All Blog Entries

1. Ex Inferis

Hey guys! Just a quick update like thing. Uhmmmmm, I'm in Juneau at the moment for some career connections trip. I'll update you guys later. Got to run!

~TexJR
    Categories
    Uncategorized
  2. Birthday Present

by , 11-17-2008 at 11:03 PM (Filtering sawdust...)
    It's my mother's forty fifth birthday tomorrow and until now I haven't decided yet what present to give her. I guess i'm too mixed-up this past few days. All those class essays, thesis, projects, and school activities somewhat hamper me from thinking of my mother's birthday. It's the most anticipated celebration in our block actually. The thing is I'm still on the process of thinking what to give my mother in her very day.

Suggestions? Any.

Thanks!

Categories
    Uncategorized
  3. I make MOUNTAINS out of molehills

I had this big project due today. It’s a learning center with six activities. I’ve spent several weeks working on it. It doesn’t look like a huge thing, but I had to make all of these little parts and it was very time consuming. I had actually been working on the largest portion for a couple of years and had only completed half of it. I thought that if I used it for this project I would be sure to finish. I had to type a large paper to go along with it and had 13 documents that attached to ...
    Categories
    Uncategorized
  4. "Amor a Primera Vista" (6/7)

Change of plan folks. There will now be 7 parts to the story. This was so difficult to write; I hope it doesn't disappoint you.

The light streamed through the gap of the curtains, and greeted me as I awakened. I proceeded into the bathroom, where I inspected the newly formed freckles on my tanned nose, before cleaning my teeth and washing. I selected my clothing, and coated my skin in lotion that smelled just like coconut. Carefully placing the blue flower slide into my hair (which ...
    Categories
    Uncategorized
  5. Unleashed

Unleashed

Passion
    uncontrolled raging fever
    blinding all sense and reason
    quaking through my body
    Love
    Categories
    My Poetry