View RSS Feed

Recent Blogs Posts

1. To What Purpose

by , 08-13-2022 at 03:09 PM (Memories of the 28th Century)
    In the last few days, I have seen articles about scientists saying that California may be in for a “mega flood”. I find such things mildly interesting but not useful. And I wonder why people write such things and why those articles get published ab\s something scientific. It’s like back in the 1970’s, when there were articles in the science magazines about the impending floods from the West Ice Shield of Antarctica sliding into the Pacific Ocean. It still hasn’t happened, but there still are articles ...
  2. The Time Has Come

by , 08-11-2022 at 09:53 PM (Barmy Blue's Bland Blog)
    On Saturday we went swimming. Yuki REALLY needed to go. She's been a bit trippy and stumbly. It was either supposed to be just a dash cooler or at least more tolerable than this weekend. It was HOT and SUNNY. We got her to hydrotherapy well enough. She was reluctant to go through the gate but I think that's because she was sniffing. Swim Lady had a girl doing work experience today. We didn't talk much. The life jacket went on. Swim lady went up first as normal to get in the pool. Yuki was stubborn ...
    Categories
    Uncategorized
  3. let magic begin

let magic begin

let magic begin -
    lithe woodrushes snuggle ferns
    hermit thrush song thrills

O, how light the heart
    deadpan deer alertly pose
    gentle crisp winds blow

the buck moon shone bright
    sharp languid shadows answered
    filtered through stark trees

night advanced slowly
    a weather worn stone observes
    the cold universe

blazing silently
    stars seek our vision
  4. Well Hello Again

by , 08-02-2022 at 11:22 PM (Barmy Blue's Bland Blog)
    Are these titles a bit too odd for the subject matter?
    This is the continuation of my list of things I wanted to tell you but never wrote about at the time. But at least it hasn't been a year. That would probably be 3-5 posts

How am I doing? (don't worry this ties into the estate agents) Annoyed. indifferent. And I still get sad but it only goes as far slightly watery eyes but I'm not sad enough to properly cry. It just takes too much effort and I have to hold onto and keep ...

Updated 08-03-2022 at 12:05 AM by Bluebiird

Categories
    Uncategorized
  5. Hey You Long Time No See

by , 08-02-2022 at 11:18 PM (Barmy Blue's Bland Blog)
    Predictably this is all too long so it'll be in two parts. I need to post more often it seems so this doesn't happen. Which is worse to read I wonder. Regular ramblings that will probably be more detailed and rambly or a long one cut into chunks so less detail but more overall information with multiple postings?

Hi. It seems that the last time I posted was when Yuki came back from her tooth surgery. So it's been a while. I cut my nails today so I can type at least. Feels kind of odd ...

Updated 08-02-2022 at 11:40 PM by Bluebiird

Categories
    Uncategorized