View RSS Feed

Recent Blogs Posts

1. Corunavirus Journal Update (la Deuxiem)

Quote Originally Posted by tailor STATELY View Post
    Covid-19 testing is really mind-boggling out here in Gold Country, USA. First, we need to have everybody tested (face the facts, Jack)... but some politicians say no for Heavens-know-why, and there still are not enough test kits for e-v-e-r-y-o-n-e to get tested. I was lucky (twice)... let me explain:

Monday, late evening last, I get a weird dry cough episode and start to feel short of breath... paranoia sets in. OK, taking friend to doctor's appt. Tuesday where we both go for checkups.
    Categories
    , , ,
  2. Give me hope...

My music preferences are eclectic. I sing in a choir at church... when we have church, and love hymns. I wrote/transcribed the tiniest of songs, a tiny hymn, from a poem I wrote and set it to music (from a lucid dream/angellic voices & music which I can not duplicate) using a free music transcription program (MuseScore: https://musescore.org/en)... years ago. I had to get a little bit of tutoring to understand notes and such (thank you Sr H !!) to be able to understand the tiniest bit of music ...
    Categories
    , ,
  3. Haunted by Hydrangeas...

Since my Mother passed on I've been without a muse. A poet must have a muse whether he or she realizes it. So, I've just chosen a new muse. Several years ago I came upon a painting by Philip Wilson Steer, painted in 1901, titled "Hydrangeas" and fell in love with it; writing a poem that unfortunately needs attention called "Haunted by Hydrangeas". My muse will be the young woman dangling pearls before her cat to play with and is depicted here: https://www.wikiart.org/en/philip-wi...ydrangeas-1901 ...

Updated 04-29-2020 at 05:17 AM by tailor STATELY

Categories
  4. Is the difference between the world- parts due to religions?

Is the difference between the world- parts due to religions?
    Allah Almighty said in many verses of Quran:
    ((Who will adopt any religion other than Islam; rightly, he is one of those underdogs))
    ((The real religion to Allah is the Islam))
    Now if we shut any door out of any religious doctrine and keep slightly watching any political practicing whether on west or east, do we find anything related to true religion? I think not because all of politicians work to their behalf

Updated 11-28-2015 at 09:54 AM by Mohammad Ahmad

Categories
    , , , ,
  5. thread deleted

Sorry, not now
    this thread is regional affairs and there is cautions

Updated 09-09-2014 at 10:39 AM by Mohammad Ahmad

Categories
    , , , ,
Page 1 of 5 12345 LastLast