View RSS Feed

All Blog Entries

1. Trying to Promote the Writing of 'Poetic Music'!

This is one of the first rap (poetically inspired) rhymes I have ever written. I would love to write lyrics for underground hip hop artists on YouTube, Hip Hop forums, and other creative venues who do not care for money/fame etc... It is just a hobby. I do not want to make ANY money from my lyrics and I am not a ‘rapper’ so I can’t deliver them well. If anyone knows of someone who would like to collaborate with me, I’d be more than happy to write more.

Working Title: An Underground ...
    Categories
    Uncategorized
  2. When life gets in the way

by , 03-28-2013 at 08:03 AM (day in a life)
    I am on a Easter break now and my son left to spend a part of the holiday with his dad yesterday, he'll be back on Sunday. I am gonna read as much as possible in these few days alone and work on my small essay for my 'animals in pictures and literature' course. I have been asked more than once about this course so I'm gonna give a small description of it.

It's about animal ethics a study getting more and more room in many departments in universities around the globe. It is very small ...
    Categories
    Uncategorized
  3. Creating a New World Order

by , 03-27-2013 at 09:42 AM (Memories of the 28th Century)
    It probably was a mistake to read it at all, but I just finished reading “The World Set Free” by H. G. Wells. It is about the nuclear war in the mid 1950’s and the aftermath of the war. The book was written a hundred years ago, before anyone actually knew what a runaway nuclear reaction would be like. He got that wrong, thinking that the chain reaction would continue for years, rather than creating a real explosion of large size. The novel was about the results, rather than the action. He pointed ...

Updated 03-27-2013 at 07:41 PM by PeterL

Categories
    Uncategorized
  4. SPEAKS THE PROMISED MESSIAH and MAHDI (a.s.) - THE IMAM OF ERA, THE ARBITER,THE JUDGE

by , 03-25-2013 at 12:42 PM (The Promised Revival -- To Bring Faith Back Even If It Had Gone To Pleiades (i.e. weakened).)
    Peace be on you. Under Divine guidance, on 23 rd of March 1889, the Promised Messiah initiated his Community. In recent Friday Sermon (March 22, 2013), his fifth Khalifah presented some quotes from his writings. Following article is based on these writings in which Promised Messiah and Mahdi (a.s.) speaks about various aspects of his promised advent.

========================================

“It was the time of Messiah and no one else – Had I not come, someone else ...
    Categories
    Uncategorized
  5. Grammar, Ignorance, Logic, and the Illuminati

by , 03-24-2013 at 01:24 PM (Memories of the 28th Century)
    Formal logic was developed from natural language and reasoning, but not all people understand language in the same way, and many people are careless in their use of natural language. For example, there are people who only use the present tense, even though there was a past, and there will be a future. And there are a few deficiencies in natural language. For example, there is nothing that directly shows whether something is intended as an opinion or as fact, and this can lead to significant problems. ...