View RSS Feed

Recent Blogs Posts

1. Power of Attraction for Purification – Role Models

by , 01-18-2018 at 01:46 PM (The Promised Revival -- To Bring Faith Back Even If It Had Gone To Pleiades (i.e. weakened).)
    Peace and mercy of Allah be on you.....While mentioning ‘quwat e qudsi’ (power of attraction to purify) of Holy Prophet (peace and blessings of Allah be on him), Hazrat Promised Messiah (on whom be peace) states: “My belief is indeed that the quwat e qudsi (attractive power for purifying) of him (peace and blessings of Allah be on him) was such, that no prophet was given so in world. Indeed the secret of progress of Islam is that, the absorbing-power of Noble Prophet was dominant. And moreover, ...
  2. Models of Success - True Life Events of True Companions

by , 12-29-2017 at 02:19 AM (The Promised Revival -- To Bring Faith Back Even If It Had Gone To Pleiades (i.e. weakened).)
    Peace and mercy of Allah be on you....Hazrat Promised Messiah (on whom be peace) explains that Sahabah (may Allah be pleased with them) of Holy Prophet (peace and blessings of Allah be on him) had become fully and uniquely devoted in all respect and it was due to their excitement of true love for Allah the Exalted. Allah had created mutual love and affection in them. Now there is another Jama'at, the Jama'at of Promised Messiah, it has to develop qualities of Sahabah in themselves... Sahabah are ...
  3. Excellent Role Model for Fully Successful Life – Promised Reminder

by , 12-07-2017 at 12:17 PM (The Promised Revival -- To Bring Faith Back Even If It Had Gone To Pleiades (i.e. weakened).)
    Peace and mercy of Allah be on you..... The twelfth of Rabiaul-awwal (a month in Islamic calender month) is the day when, that Nur (light) came in the world, whom Allah the Exalted called Siraje Munir (bright sun), who had to grant spiritual light to all world and he did, who had to establish government of God the Exalted and he did so, who had to give spiritual life to deads-for-years and he gave so, who had to give peace and security to the world and he delivered so, whom Allah the Exalted said ...
  4. Method to know truth of Promised Messiah Mahdi (a.s.)

by , 11-28-2017 at 03:52 AM (The Promised Revival -- To Bring Faith Back Even If It Had Gone To Pleiades (i.e. weakened).)
    Peace and mercy of Allah be on you.....Telling the method of knowing the truth, Hazrat Promised Messiah (on whom be peace) says:

“If truth is to be known then if one will pray to God the Exalted in his salaats, and I am sure if human, by being pure of prejudice and stubbornness, pay attention to God the Exalted for the manifestation of truth, then one chilla (40 days of prayers) will not pass, truth will get opened at him. (ie seeking guidance in this matter by 40 days prayer to ...
  5. Promised Bringing of Faith Back from the Pleiades – Promised Renaissance

by , 11-24-2017 at 07:39 AM (The Promised Revival -- To Bring Faith Back Even If It Had Gone To Pleiades (i.e. weakened).)
    Peace and mercy of Allah be on you. ... Hazrat Promised Messiah (on whom be peace) said in his one couplet:

“waqt thaa waqte masihaa, na kisi aur ka waqt – main na aaya hota to koee aur hi aaya hota”
    Translation: “The time was, time of coming of Messiah, not of anyone else’s time – had I not come, someone else would have come.”

The time, through which, muslims were passing at that time, it was very unrestful time for those muslims who felt pain of (decline). ...
Page 1 of 4 1234 LastLast