View RSS Feed

All Blog Entries

1. Every Month is Black History Month (from now on)

As Emperor of the World,
    (as I just declared myself to be)
    I am making it Black History Month,
    not just February
    but every month now.
    Categories
    Uncategorized
  2. Women Are Superior

by , 04-20-2022 at 09:21 AM (Memories of the 28th Century)
    I saw something on Facebook that suggested that women were inferior to men. That is clearly absurd, but there probably are some people who think that, so I started this blog post, and I tried to think of ways that men are superior to women; the only thing I could think of was the manner of urination.

I looked for evidence and opinions on the matter, and there are many, and some provide evidence, while others state somethings in evidence that are not evidence of the superiority of ...
  3. Peace is highest (dear william)

In a dream I saw
    that peace is higher
    than any desire -
    this secret law
    does not requite
    with 'might makes right,'
    or the barbed wire fences;
    it is more like the senses
    when they are clear.

what fragrance blessed the earth,
    when you arrived,
    dear william?

what golden arrangement of fate?
    what thrived?

don't answer, don't answer,
    let the grace of the dancer
    speak ...

Updated 04-19-2022 at 03:52 PM by NikolaiI

Categories
    Uncategorized
  4. Well, I may be shy, but. . .

Thanks for being here, Lit-net. I'm glad we've had this journey throughout the years.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=6pN-lkzEmEk

I love this song. There used to be a great video that goes with it, but no longer.
    Categories
    Uncategorized
  5. Targetting Older People

by , 04-06-2022 at 12:10 PM (Memories of the 28th Century)
    I have noticed that advertisers seem to have no respect for the intelligence and knowledge of people of retirement age and older. The products advertised for seniors assume that the seniors are either in poor health or mentally retarded. And I can’t forget that woman with the creaky voice who tells us that she has fallen and can’t get up.

There must be people who buy such things, but they probably were taken in by fraudulent advertising when they were younger also, so they probably ...