View RSS Feed

All Blog Entries

1. Lit Net is sick

It's not showing new blog comments and posts on the blogs home page. Is anyone else experiencing this problem?
    Categories
    Uncategorized
  2. In Response

I couldn't fit this response as a comment in my previous blog http://www.online-literature.com/forums/blog.php?b=6729, so I started another blog entry.

I wonít be able to respond to everything, but a response to two points is needed. First to the point from Petrarch on Bush as divisive. Well, it takes two sides for bipartanship and Bush certainly didnít lack trying. I can enumerate number of policy initiatives (education reform for instance right at the very beginning, even the ...

Updated 11-09-2008 at 01:09 AM by Virgil

Categories
    Uncategorized
  3. what my computer is doing 2 my words...

by , 11-08-2008 at 11:09 PM (A Little Bit of Everything)
    idetor com n tmo nSyclad. oa hI erIs .ya tsim edriew gnihtemos nes revren vah ?sit seodtht sretupmc tuoba ti si tahWnoitarimdac etelpmoc ym uo evig I siht er ylauta nac uo fi o .ginnigeb eht ni meht ecalpt tuo ehh sekat ylomdnar dna srettel sekat oslalti sdrawkcacati epyt ti seod ylno to hguohT .nufevha ot eatnada ym otssenddo sretup ym gnisusdawkcab yrtd a etirw o dced I

This is what it should say (I did this by typing in another application not on the internet and it worked ...
    Categories
    Uncategorized
  4. tnoipircsed

by , 11-08-2008 at 11:00 PM (A Little Bit of Everything)
    My computer is calculating everything sdrawkcab and it took me forever to type this sentence so I won't try and correct it now.
    .siht gnidaer ni dedeccus yllautca uoy fi stargnoC .retal niaga yrt tsuj ll'I kniht I yllaucA.trohs siht ekam llahs I os driew yrev dnif I hcihw.sdrawkb gnihtyreve gnipyt si retupmoc ym
    Categories
    Uncategorized
  5. Call the Police Anyway

This AAA service call occured the same night I was making calltaker Brenda's life miserable by showing her how missing information off a call order can be harmful to a AAA member's pocketbook.

At 11 pm one dispatcher and one calltaker are left until midnight to operate the call center and then phones transfer to AAA Headquarters in Florida until 6 am when the madness reverts back to Ohio for another round of fun and games and public service.

Bob had taken a call involving ...

Updated 11-09-2008 at 08:24 PM by mtpspur

Categories
    Uncategorized