View RSS Feed

High School

Well, as you all know it, school is extremely aggravating. These past few weeks, I've been heavily flunking my CLUE class(AP english fro freshmen) As everyone in the class has been accepted in it because the state deems us intelligent, I fail to see how I massed myself into this catagory. Not to be racist, but it somehow turns up that I'm the only student of a caucasion descent in the class. Everyone else is asian, indian, or African American. I'm starting to believe I wasn't ment for such a high-standard class. I believe I'm moderately intelligent, with all of my reading and book that I hope to publish within the next year, but I'm running out of options. I just thought of posting this, I feel slightly better.

This computer is so old...

1. CLUE Oct. 22 08

by , 10-22-2008 at 05:31 PM (High School)
    Well, today was a bit better than yesterday. My friend (I shall name him ragamuffin) ragamuffin paid me a buck 50 to up his grade 1 pt on homework, so he got a 69(yes, very ironic) Thus providing me with lunch money for later. Mrs. S for warned me off my board-game project due in two days... It would probably be smart to start, don't you agree?

We went over our diagramming sentences test. I failed admirably. Half the class talked with Mrs. S over their SS, the other half(my half) ...
    Categories
    Clue
  2. Baritone

by , 10-22-2008 at 05:18 PM (High School)
    All right, for those of you who don't know me(everyone) i'll go into a little detail of my band experience.

I started last year (8th grade) playing Trumpet. I quickly surpassed the rest of my group, and went on to play in our Honor Band and with the rest of my grade in our concerts.

So, this year, in our first semester(we have 6) I played 1st trumpet, 2nd chair(blasted seniors) Well, we have 10 trumpets(not including me) so we were just a little full(exaggeration) So, ...
    Categories
    Band
  3. Freinds and drugs, they just don't mix.

by , 10-22-2008 at 01:14 AM (High School)
    Well, you all may not know me, and I don't have a pedastol on this forum, but I soon hope to be. the real reason i'm here in this blog is, well, I'm nervous, tired, upset, and aggravatingly paranoid. It all started last year, in Middle School.

So, just one random day, I'm walking to math, and my friend Michael comes up and asks if I've met the new kid, Ben.
    "Nah, I've been in the library skipping all my classes working on the history project, why?" so now, as every ...
    Categories
    Miscellaneous
  4. CLUE today

by , 10-21-2008 at 07:09 PM (High School)
    Well, today I arrived nearly late to school, so I had to carry my baratone all around the school until third period band. Useless heavy luggage

Well, in CLUE today, I arrived in, behind in my reading of Great Expectations because of other work I've been focused on ib miscellaneous classes. A few days earlier I turned in a Short Story, and tosay we were all going to go over them with our teacher, I'll name her Mrs. S in my blog, as I don't care to get too personal. Mrs. S pulled ...
    Categories
    Clue