View RSS Feed

All Blog Entries

1. Nothing Special

by , 08-10-2008 at 10:40 PM (Filtering sawdust...)
    days just go along without my knowing. I pondered for a while and realized that these days nothing really special happened. Here I am making posts at LitNet every 1 hour class break. Yes, you can always see me LitNetting during my vacant times. Funny thing though, I can't see myself here. Not the literal one.

My classmates and friends often ask me if why do I need to post here and read every thread regarding Literature. They always wonder why I keep on visiting LN. I just smile and
    Categories
  2. A podcast and South Park.

All right, this post was originally much, much longer, and it also included a rant about Bill o'Reilly, but I lost it due to the fact that my session timed out... Grrrrrr...

We'll start with South Park.

All right, so, I've decided to watch Every single episode of South Park... EVER. And I still have 72 episodes to go.

The reason I'm doing this? Well, mainly to say that I watched every single episode, but also because I'm really bored.

And ...
    Categories
  3. The Carnival's in Town

by , 08-10-2008 at 02:09 AM (Captain Pike's Ship Log II)

Little Miss wonderful and I went to the Carnival in town. We showed up just before they really opened. This allowed us to roll and stroll about unimpeded.

I love the Carnival Artwork -- it really ought to be considered an art ...

Updated 09-11-2008 at 03:01 PM by Captain Pike (Assigning this entry to a category)

Categories
    Autobiographical
  4. Vacation

by , 08-09-2008 at 01:03 PM (I'm a Diced Tomato)
    Going away for a few days. See you all later.
    Categories
  5. Knopfler :) :)

Someone around here said they really liked this guitarist
    I definitely do as well.

These are Sailing to Philadelphia, and Lady Writer, from the same album Communique, I believe, which is amazing, worth buying. Hope you like them.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=4khLRDBXhsM
    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=BlsrN...eature=related
    Categories