View RSS Feed

title

1st Sunday

Rate this Entry
Actually made it to church services and better yet enjoyed it for a change. I tried to give it a rest on analysing everything and just enjoy. It's the second time I've heard the new pastor but it's the first I listened to him. Was talking about stewardship in the area of responsibility to the church and what you make of it. Glad I went.

Raining out so I'm avoiding the sticks in the back yard again. If landlord wants them out any quicker he's welcome to try--I'm not the one who decided ALL the shrubbery had to go but at least I won't get poison ivy again next year. If I didn't have so many pets (5 cats, 2 dogs) me and the Mrs. would get an apartment by now with the kids being gone and by selling the bulk of my collections last year a whole lot of space got saved.

Back to the salt mines tomorrow.

All for now.
Categories

Comments

I find if I try to analyze things at church, I only get a head ache. I feel the Holy Spirit more when I just soak up the word I am receiving.

That is awesome that there is a new pastor. He might take some getting used to, but I am sure his heart is in the right place. He is working for the same Lord you are. Welcome him and bless him for his new ministry.