View RSS Feed

Most Popular Blogs

1. The Jewelers Fold

As I spoke to Lisa Marie(LM)the old guy walked away toward the bar ditch along the road. I didn't pay attention to where exactly he disappeared to, but after a few minutes I realized that he was gone. LM and I talked for a while, in vague generalities, about farming and art. When I commented on "Grandpa's" absence, LM told me that he may or may not be back. This was a little disconcerting to me, both her nonchalance and the prospect that the old guy she came with should just disappear. ...

Updated 06-22-2010 at 05:13 PM by hack

Categories
    Uncategorized
  2. Men Are More Evolved Than Women!

I knew it all along! Now there's scientific proof!!

Is it a surprise? Why are there more male geniuses in the world? Who has the larger brain? The bigger skeleton? The more muscular body? Who can run faster? Lift more? Why are men the alpha and women the beta? Sports, chess, being able to stand at a urinal. We are better in every way. And now there's proof!!! Check this out.

Men more evolved? Y chromosome study stirs debate
    By
    Categories
    Uncategorized
  3. pick an inspirational title for yourself

by , 01-18-2010 at 01:09 PM (Nostalgia)
    This probly isn't that momentous an occasion that it deserves a blog all for itself, but oh well. It made my morning.

I got up with plenty of time to do a little workout. I diddled around drinking my coffee, which is usually the highlight of my day until cocktail hour. Anyway, I started my workout a little later than I wanted, but I finished anyway. I bounced around the house between making my lunch, getting somewhat dressed and taking a power shower, thinking I would be hard ...
    Categories
    Uncategorized
  4. AAA and the Cheerleader--Not What You think

Let the record show that not once during this transaction did I or the AAA member ever raise their voices or say hateful things to each other.

That's only because I didnt get to have the last word.

It started as a tow on the interstate from Dayton OH to Columbus OH. The Columbus AAA had sent the call over via computer. The location was a borderline call and the computer picked a station we did NOT want to run the call. That station was taking over 90 minutes just ...

Updated 01-31-2010 at 12:35 AM by mtpspur

Categories
    Uncategorized
  5. The Gathering - Isobelle Carmody

by , 01-31-2010 at 04:32 AM (Foxtrot's Theories)
    TOPIC:
    Write a text response that supports some reader’s suggestion that Carmody’s main message in The Gathering is that all humans possess the potential to be evil.

Isobelle Carmody delivers reference to people and their potential to be evil throughout her novel, The Gathering. The human race is able to behave in a satanic manner and Carmody establishes that anyone can do so. There are circumstances where even the ‘good guy’, Nathaniel, thinks of conforming to the ...
    Categories
    Uncategorized