View RSS Feed

Recent Blogs Posts

1. Part I -2014 Tour of Ahmadiyya Khalifah --- From U.K. to Germany.

by , 06-28-2014 at 11:44 AM (The Promised Revival -- To Bring Faith Back Even If It Had Gone To Pleiades (i.e. weakened).)
    Peace be on you…..On June 2, 2014, Fifth Ahmadiyya Khalifa (may Allah be his Helper) started the journey from London. There were many faithful who were present outside his residence to say him farewell. Holy Khalifah lead the silent prayer. The convoy of cars went to the Channel Tunnel, which is 11 mile prior to the city of Dover. The Tunnel connects UK and France from under the sea. At the Tunnel, after the immigration procedure, cars were parked in a 2-storey train. The train travelled for 35 ...
  2. Denial of Science

by , 06-27-2014 at 09:26 AM (Memories of the 28th Century)
    I recently met someone who pointed out that the backers of the idea that there is some great climate change that was caused by human activity going on are minions of a vast international conspiracy. I don’t go in for conspiracies, but the climate change people exhibit many of the characteristics of a religion, and those characteristics might be indicators on something like a conspiracy.

I see that movement as religious in nature, because it has articles of faith that cannot be proven ...

Updated 06-28-2014 at 11:38 AM by PeterL

Categories
    Uncategorized
  3. My Reviews of the Movies that Came out Between 2005 and 2014

Captain America: The Winter Soldier, Edge of Tomorrow, Monuments Men

12 Years a Slave, 42, All is Lost, American Hustle, Captain Philips, The Conjuring, Elysium, Ender's Game, Gangster Squad, Gravity, The Hobbit: Desolation of Smaug, Inside Llewin Davis, The Last Stand, The Last of Us, The Lone Ranger, Lone Survivor, Man of Steel, Odd Thomas, Olympus has Fallen, Pacific Rim, Prisoners, Star Trek: Into Darkness, This is the End, Thor 2: The Dark World, White ...
    Categories
    Uncategorized
  4. Detecting and Countering Conspiracy Theories

by , 06-21-2014 at 11:10 AM (Memories of the 28th Century)
    To a large degree conspiracies are by and for people who are too lazy to think or who lack the intellectual capacity to think. Another large reason for such things is that those spreading or believing the theories lack the background information necessary for understanding that the theories are baseless. Then there are the conspiracy theories that were created as jokes but were taken seriously by some people. And I must think someone I would not speak to for reminding me to write this. Yesterday, ...
  5. Goin' to the chapel and we're gonna get married

by , 06-20-2014 at 02:31 PM (Breezefinger)
    Hello LitNet, it's been some time since I've posted here, but sometimes a girl's just gotta blog on a Friday morning.

Life has changed a lot since last time I was here. For one, I'm engaged. Sit back and let me tell you a tale.

My now fiance and I were out for oyster dinner and a bottle of wine, which we don't get to do very often as we're both too busy busting our butts working two jobs in the hopes of eventually owning our own business. I have a vision of an 50's ...
    Categories
    Uncategorized
Page 1 of 5 12345 LastLast