View RSS Feed

Recent Blogs Posts

1. When She Came Home

by , 06-26-2021 at 06:14 AM (Barmy Blue's Bland Blog)
    On Thursday afternoon/evening I heard mum come home. I was so happy. She was able to drive home. She asked about the parking before leaving. I'd also looked it up. They've recently changed the system so that you pay when you leave so that's a relief at least. They said to just drive out and deal with it if we have to later. Like I said, I'm still checking to see if we receive any fines.

She had been able to get some toiletries and books to read in the hospital shop and was just happy ...
    Categories
    Uncategorized
  2. The Hospital Stay

by , 06-26-2021 at 06:11 AM (Barmy Blue's Bland Blog)
    So I might have worried you when I mentioned stroke at the end of the previous entry. As I said then. Don't panic.
    It's a "mini stroke"/TIA/transient ischemic attack.

So. To the beginning. Well. Actually a bit before that for further clarity. Then to this beginning.

Last year my mum was diagnosed with a heart condition. AF/Atrial fibrillation/one valve in the heart doesn't beat in time with the rest so the rest have to work a bit harder. She didn't ...
    Categories
    Uncategorized
  3. Oh So Many Plants

by , 06-26-2021 at 03:19 AM (Barmy Blue's Bland Blog)
    Right then. Haven't had clear access to my keyboard for a while. It seems that the last thing I wrote was my plant theft. We never recovered the plant. But clearly I'm not the only one. Going into town, so to speak, I passed a home with a lower ground floor flat (you might also know it as a basement flat perhaps, where you have to go downstairs to get to the front door from the street) with a BEAUTIFUL array of flowers in containers. Many many different flowering plants. Clearly this is a keen gardener ...
    Categories
    Uncategorized