View RSS Feed

1. Old Music is like a sweet smell

Are there certain records you heard years ago that sometimes you hear and it takes you right back to those times? You never found out what the song or group was, and so when you finally hear it, you are there in the past?

I have a number that are like this, but of course I won’t remember until I hear them again. The problem in the past was that it was virtually impossible to find out the name of the song or group you liked until you heard it again and asked. The internet has changed ...

Updated 09-15-2010 at 07:30 PM by Paulclem

Categories
  2. Stress

by , 05-14-2010 at 11:29 AM (My Blog...How original.)
    Gah, i hate stress. I get such bad stomach aches. It also turns out that my anxiety is most likely the cause of my lightheadness, dizziness, and the few spells of verdego i have had. By the way, verdego is probably the worst thing ever. The whole world seems to be spinning around you. Tilting, sliding, you feel as if your falling. Last time i had it, i got so nausious i actually threw up. gah...
    oh, and then there's those lovely anxiety attacks. Had those twice. Both had be crying my ...
    Categories
  3. Bullies

I created a page on facebook called STOP THE BULLYING!! in it has my story and experience as a parent and what i have gone through with my kid's on this and still what my family and i go through with them.. If anyone reads this I would like your thoughts or opinions about how you feel about how bad bullying has gotten and if you check out the site maybe you might have suggestions i am still working on it and have yet to get together with a friend who has worked with kid's on this one on one and ...
    Categories
  4. Pieces to the puzzle

by , 01-27-2010 at 08:21 PM (Living Breathing Contradiction...)
    a 100 question survey all about me Enjoy, and if you fill like killing 5 minutes, take it yourself

~*100 questions about me*~
    by gdluvnchick

~Basic Info~

Name:: Stephanie Anne Mechille Granger
    Sex:: Female
    Height:: 5'2
    Hair Color:: blonde/red
    Eye Color:: brownish/gold
    Body Type:: 2 legs, 2 arms a head and torso...
    Religion:: Struggling Christian
    Ethnicity:: ...
    Categories
  5. An experience with the Pope, sorta...

This time it's not some quickly slapped together poetry.

I'd like to talk about that special kind of awkwardness that sometimes occurs when you're suddenly hit by the sensation that you really wish you were somewhere else. I have no idea if any of you have felt like that before, but there was a time a few years ago that struck me and I haven't been able to forget it since.

I'll start with some background. It was a short period after Pope Jean Paul II's death and a collection ...

Updated 02-09-2010 at 12:30 AM by OrphanPip

Categories