View RSS Feed

title

And Yet Back Again

Rate this Entry
Still not in love with the format changes here. I never entirely want to go away but on the other hand my life has changed a bit. The debt load has substantially gone away--paid off a debt consolidation loan and took a pension payoff (which will be made up by social security when the time comes-thanks to my military retirement check I'm fairly good). Just now getting set up with a view to saving up for next year's taxes and next year even taking a real vacation and not the stay at homes they have been for so many years.

Reading wise on Book 7 of Victoria Laurie's Ghost Hunter series by way of friend Brandy. Anna Karenina was still the last REAL literature I've read.

The Long Suffering Spouse is trying a course in Massage Therapy since Nursing school did not work out. I am hoping she gets her dream of working in a medical field in some capacity and all works out. We shall see.

36 Avengers to go out of 503 from the original run.
Categories
Uncategorized

Comments

Hey! It's good to hear from you, Rich. I'm so glad things are going well! It feels good not to owe money, doesn't it? Hope the massage therapy thing works for your wife. It appears to be a burgeoning field, anyway.
    Welcome back.
    Always wondering where a lot of posters I recognised when I first joined Lit Net had gone.
    Thank you both. Me I'm fading into the background--my life really is a vey mundane routine one with occasional drama easily dealt with. Litnet will always hold a special place.
    Always nice to see you Rich, and best regards to you wife. Hope she makes in what she wants. Personally I would say a mundane life is a good life. Other than hitting a 200 million dollar lottery, exciting times usually don't mean good things.