View RSS Feed

Recent Blogs Posts

1. Hat in the Ring?

by , 01-26-2019 at 04:57 PM (Memories of the 28th Century)
    Has the time come for me to toss my hat into the ring for the presidency of the United States of America in 2020?

The U.S.A. hasn't had an independent president since Washington. And I doubt that any party would be willing to back me, except maybe the Libertarian Party. Or I could declare that I am with the Classical Liberal Party, and that would confuse most people. Having someone at the top who was as unconnected from political insiders and criminals world be refreshing. Several ...
  2. Institutionalized Ignorance

by , 01-14-2019 at 05:13 PM (Memories of the 28th Century)
    A few days ago I was horrified to read the James Watson, Nobel Laureate for having discovered DNA, is being condemned for having made comments that are alleged to be racist; although there has been no inquiry into the veracity of his comments.

Specifically, Doctor Watson is cited as having said, “There’s a “difference on the average between blacks and whites on IQ tests,” he said. “I would say the difference is ... genetic.” He also said he took no joy in his conclusion. The situation ...
  3. New Era, update

by , 01-06-2019 at 04:37 PM (Memories of the 28th Century)
    On December 22, 2018, the seventh year of the new era began. Certainly you remember the ending of the last world, when both Mayan Calendars ended together. We started looking at the new era in comparison with the old era, and this is a report on the changes tyhat have come with the new era.

As a whole, the new era has been worse than was the old era, but we have only had six years to judge it on, so far.

Fundamentally, all times are similar, but Donald Trump was ...