View RSS Feed

Om

"It is the story of all that is holy and is good to tell..."

1. Quotes on Peace: Sri Ramana Maharshi, Sri Ramakrishna Paramahamsa.

First ones are Sri Ramana Maharshi:
    ‘There are no impediments to meditation. The very thought of such obstacles is the greatest impediment.’

‘It is you who should see the sun. Can spectacles and the sun see for you? You yourself have to see your true nature. Not much aid is required for doing it!’
    ‘Wanting to reform the world without discovering one’s true self is like trying to cover the world with leather to avoid the pain of walking on stones and thorns. It is much ...
    Categories
    Uncategorized
  2. Hate speech, hate cults.

So it comes to my attention that a cult by the title of "Gnosticism" exists; which is essentially very evil. The main thing that they do is always try to get power for the sake of power -- an inner circle or what not exists, and among the main tenets is that "Women do not deserve life," and so such a psychotic thing exists because of the "Gospel of Thomas" which is Apocrypha, and they go around preaching their bullsh*t. At all costs this should be eradicated and with ...
    Categories
    Uncategorized
  3. And Then There Were Fewer.

I'm writing this blog on the spur of the moment. I guess I'm thinking of a revitalized movement for Lit-Net which seems pretty nice. I am sure this blog will be somewhere between the normal length of a PeterL blog and somewhere between the length of a normal BlueBird blog. I have shortened her name a little bit.... I'm thankful for all the commom active members like Tailor_Stately, Cacian (She just came back, yahh!!!), Wolf_Larsen who blew my mind a little bit (Only a little but still meant with ...
    Categories
    Uncategorized
  4. Chapter 5. (For PeterL, Really this time.)

This is for my friend PeterL:

and also since I posted 2 blogs in a row I'm linking to his... I didn't bump it off or anything but it's still. Yeah. This is for him and here's a link to his most recent blog; and sometime soon I'll hopefully write a blog more in his style. So this is for him specifically.

Have a good day!

My chapter 5:

https://starhousechap5.wordpress.com...p-5-add-poems/

PeterL's blog:
    Categories
    Uncategorized
  5. Bob Marley is trending. . . (For PeterL)

Page 1 of 92 1234561151 ... LastLast